Recent content by cokey

1. C

Anything specific i need to do to avoid getting caught with vape light on screenshare

as far as i can tell its not a bot, it moves closer to the player when i do , there isnt one above me , and there arent any esp visuals on the actual players just a weird thing with external
  2. C

Anything specific i need to do to avoid getting caught with vape light on screenshare

any why does autoclicked just hold left click on minecraft when i tab out , but only when looking at a block
  3. C

unrelated to thread, but what the FUCK is up with external esp
  4. C

since i have v4 already on my pc , should i do a fresh install of windows or nah
  5. C

dont need to do any fancy bypasses with say process hacker or renaming files and shit?> or is that only for v4
  6. C

title , for example do i need to self destruct , uninstall, clear history or something before screenshare
  7. C

if i start closet cheating on an alt on hypixel, should i use a vpn with a dedicated ip?

title, any help would be much appreciated i am new to cheating