Recent content by ChromaToggled

1. ChromaToggled

what are the absolutely most blatant kill aura settings i can use on the hypixel pit without getting watch dogged.

As our big man IncognitoDoge said, you can put every setting you want except no rotate and autoblock. so, just turn everything on and at the max excluding norotate and autoblock ☺️.
  2. ChromaToggled

Optifine Vape Cape

tysm guys ❤️
  3. ChromaToggled

Optifine Vape Cape

well, for example, there is the hypixel rule which doesn’t allow certain skin and cosmetics. now you might say “Hypixel doesn’t even ban the batlant of cheaters”. Yes, and i agree that hypixel is bad with bans, but i am not gonna try myself until i see someone else not getting banned for it, or...
  4. ChromaToggled

Optifine Vape Cape

https://images.app.goo.gl/MxDcAMCbZJodGT8S7 here the cape. i was asking if i could get banned using it
  5. ChromaToggled

How to use vapelite in 1.18.2 ???

i think you can start forge 1.16.5-> 1.18.2 🤔 if not well… that’s your only option
  6. ChromaToggled

Vape lite Updates

n nop, vape still gets your ass covered
  7. ChromaToggled

How to use vapelite in 1.18.2 ???

i suggest using viaForge mod
  8. ChromaToggled

Legal hypixel settings

I mean, it’s not illegal to hack in minecraft. Thought if you meant *legit* then (HYPIXEL) AimAssist: Any/Max Autoclicker: 18-20 (turn on Break Blocks) Rightclicker: same as autoclicker (Use only blocks in the “Allowed Item” section) scaffold: Default If you want to be more accurate and still...
  9. ChromaToggled

Optifine Vape Cape

Can you get banned from hypixel and other servers just because you have a cape with the vape logo?
  10. ChromaToggled

Crypto Youtuber Tier List

that post is g
  11. ChromaToggled

What is this.

Yes 👍
  12. ChromaToggled

Vape App on iOS

So… i made this xD (You can do it with any site, it’s just a bookmark. Click Share, then add to homepage)