Recent content by cerda1245

1. cerda1245

I would like to know how to use the client in universocraft.

If anyone can pass me some tips for universecraft, I have been using the following but got banned after several days of use, which I thought was odd. speed: H-90 V-100 C-100 i was banned while beating an enemy before i wasn't banned but now with this setting i'm getting banned, could someone...
  2. cerda1245

I would like to know how to use the client in universocraft.

If anyone can pass on some tips for universecraft, I have been using the following but got banned after several days of use, which I thought was odd. Aim assist: H-6.3 max angle-180 Distance-6.2 Range 3.0-3.14 (with vertical check active) speed: H-90 V-100 C-100 autoclick: 19.9 20.0 i was...
  3. cerda1245

I would like to know configurations for universecraft

hasta ahora no me han baneado con el reach en 3.0-3.2 pero.. hay una config distinta para todos los modos?? o se puede usar en general (alto miedo q me baneen denuevo xd)
  4. cerda1245

he estado usando el reach asi en the bridge y aun no me an baneado. pero haz probado esta confing en algun otro modo? xd
  5. cerda1245

velocity and aim assistant can be left as is, right? :c
  6. cerda1245

If someone could pass some configuration for universecraft, I have been using the following but they banned me after a couple of games. Aim Assist: H-6.3 max angle-180 Distance-6.2 Reach: 3.1-3.4 (with the vertical check active) velocity: H-95 V-100 C-100 (tambien se español nt :, )