Recent content by BruhItsLogan

1. BruhItsLogan

Is it true that 0% velocity is less detectable than 1%-70%?

i used 0% knockback got 2 a 100 win streak on duels logged off to go to bed(probs asleep for 9 hours) wasnt banned hoppped on to cheat with the same settings and then got banned by staff 4 hours later
  2. BruhItsLogan

fishing on v3

i havent used it on hypixel and im not sure (so this post could be pointless) if it looks legit because i wanna use it on my main
  3. BruhItsLogan

Is it okay to use vape on my main for closet/ghost cheating

also if u want to practice with your settings for awhile to make sure they dont get u banned get a sfa alt because u can change name and pass
  4. BruhItsLogan

Invisible

and what option under what do u need help with do i click
  5. BruhItsLogan

Invisible

ok i was only asking if anyone has seen this since
  6. BruhItsLogan

Invisible

So i have a massive issue and its effecting my closet cheating, people and npcs are just going invisible and it only happens when i use vape v3 anyone know why or how to fix this
  7. BruhItsLogan

Updates

Hi, i have noticed a few things, @James you said u have a suggestion list yet nothing has been added since may 25th. can i ask why that is? i have seen u also say this has been added to the list yet nothing has been added to the client. (i have nothing against James or anyone on the vape team...
  8. BruhItsLogan

How to find ores in hypixel UHC

i just put"diamond ore" or "gold ore" and that works fine with me
  9. BruhItsLogan

How to find ores in hypixel UHC

also turn on caves in the settings or it shows the fake ores
  10. BruhItsLogan

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: on the pit, ka and some modules like aim assist doesn't target some people ( i have friends and teams off to be sure) How to reproduce the bug: i went on the pit put ka on and ran around till i found someone it didnt target Video / screenshot of the bug:
  11. BruhItsLogan

Question [Vape v3]

turn on blatant mode / utiliser le mode flagrant (google translated)
  12. BruhItsLogan

Add SafeWalk

it is in v3 its in blatant settings
  13. BruhItsLogan

suggestion: auto rod (just realise in wrong forum)

i think on v3 we should get an auto rod feature (in wrong forum need to move to suggestions)
  14. BruhItsLogan

blatant mode

my vape v3 is always got blatant checked yet its not enabled, i dont want it like that if u look at the prntscr below u can see what i mean anyone know how to fix? http://prntscr.com/ojvpkb i tried resetting gui didnt do anything
  15. BruhItsLogan

targetting

do they still give rewards for finding bugs?