Recent content by Brandon

1. Brandon

Is vape lite detectable on minehq and arcane?

i just met you on Arcane lol btw Kyanite *its* *minecraft* *you* *irrelevant* *fuck* *stupid dumbass*
  2. Brandon

no it doesnt, stupid ass i would suggest not talking to me because ur irrelevant and u will never be relevant
  3. Brandon

rewrite Your post, i cant understand it lol
  4. Brandon

because its the last ''good'' soup server, it has sumo events which are very fun to play on, its my opinion
  5. Brandon

vape lite vs cheatbreaker

thats what i was thinking but a kid posted about something funny about vape song and some person took it to life or death situation lmfao
  6. Brandon

that wasnt my point. i dont think we need to get in irrelevant arugements as other ppl do and ik ur smart. so lets not talk irrelevant topics. but what i pointing out is that it bypasses good servers, so it probably bypasses minehq and arcane
  7. Brandon

Testers needed

ik u put the vape lite beta in the downloads if i use will i get detected in ss? because its beta or should i use the other vape?
  8. Brandon

BLSquad

LOL
  9. Brandon

Reach Display Mod manipulation / comp

LOL i was using these inject clients back in 2014 when mcsg was still a thing, they didnt know what the blsquad shit was or buckey roberts, so i was good lmfao
  10. Brandon

it bypasses both,i have never been caught using vape lite ssed on zonix yesterday and elitekits i have never been caught,also used xray on arcane and i got ssed and i bypassed.
  11. Brandon

BLSquad

change ur profile pic ur way to known on vape forums for no pic xD
  12. Brandon

BLSquad

tutorial*
  13. Brandon

CheatBreaker is easy bs

even if what he said was true manthe would fix it xDD jajaja fucking retarded post
  14. Brandon

CheatBreaker is easy bs

this isnt true, and why client would u use? not vape.
  15. Brandon

Reach Display Mod manipulation / comp

k, btw how long have you been in the vape forums and community? you know alot and how do you have so much information about vape?