Recent content by blatnt

1. B

Easy Diamond Division Guide (and settings) by an ex consistant Diamond divn player (UPDATED)

tbh with these settings I could not get dia with just aggro but still I got hacksawed more when not using vape than when I used it with these settings idk y, I rarely got called for cheating
  2. B

Easy Diamond Division Guide (and settings) by an ex consistant Diamond divn player (UPDATED)

250ms and using those settings? I got 3 dias using 3.8-4, 70% kb and never got banned
  3. B

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Vape v3 bug. No nametags for villagers and squids How to reproduce the bug: Use nametags with mobs and animals on Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/Es2b3cy
  4. B

settings for zelix

i used 50% kb for sumo still no ban
  5. B

settings for zelix

i use 9-11 cps, 3.6 reach, 60% kb not ban
  6. B

Permanent delete

idc about hiding it.i just dont want vape on my computer for 1 month
  7. B

Permanent delete

How can I permanent delete vape v3 and decide that I wont cheat on it for 2 months but if someone ss me he find NOTHING no matter what
  8. B

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: No nametags for ghasts How to reproduce the bug: Enable nametags and enable mobs and then spawn a ghast Video / screenshot of the bug: https://i.gyazo.com/d86f685075a92160a4f675794fe3bd90.png
  9. B

ranked skywars reports

tell ur dad to watch netflix and abuse ur ping
  10. B

inv

thanks
  11. B

inv

i am talkin about inv cleaner
  12. B

inv

what should i set the delay so i dont gt banned 99.9% of the times
  13. B

inv

is that a yes, a no, or hypixel is shit and watchdog can detect shit
  14. B

inv

is inventory cleaner detectable in hypixle
  15. B

I got banned on hypixel and it appeared as WATCHDOG plz help.

i have been using 3.8 reach and 80% velocity and i have never been banned from watchdog