Recent content by bisect

1. bisect

give settings

I just used your reach settings on an alt and got almost instantly banned, trust me its your reach. Viper players are most likely using half of that
  2. bisect

give settings

Yes it should work. but the reason you got banned with your config is your reach was too high.
  3. bisect

[Anti AFK] Is it safe on Hypixel?

Yes it is safe
  4. bisect

help with reach

Yes. Personally I would use more, but if you want to look semi legit up it to 3.15-3.2
  5. bisect

give settings

It really depends what server you're playing. For HCF if its Viper Autoclicker 8-13CPS, Reach 3.00 - 3.04, Velocity 90 100 100. These are just closet cheating settings so you could probably go a bit higher if you wanted to.
  6. bisect

block button

Its a keybind module. You cant keep it toggled you have to use your keybind.
  7. bisect

Can I get ban for using 85% velo?

Yes. 85 is great and will not get you banned but make sure to not mess around with vertical velocity settings or that could get you banned.
  8. bisect

How To Inject on Badlion Client?

First go over here to settings : https://gyazo.com/5009f749f86f5caa61568b5555181acb next when you are into settings scroll down to "Debug Settings" and select "Launch Minecraft in Debug Mode" Like this: https://gyazo.com/f352364cdc8c367049f35ab4a01b9418
  9. bisect

Raven B+ settings for hypixel the pit? 69ms

why are u asking for Raven B+ settings on Vape forums 😭
  10. bisect

Is 3.1 reach completly undetectable for 130-150 ms

Yeah thats a good amount. But if you really wanted to you could crank it up to 3.2-3.3 and not get banned, unless staff checks you of course.
  11. bisect

Self Destruct

There isn't really a point for self destruct on v4 since it cant bypass screenshares. Even if there was a self destruct the client would be found pretty easily.
  12. bisect

hey I want to test vape

You need Vape pre-purchased to get partner
  13. bisect

hey I want to test vape

Unfortunately for you vape doesn't do "tests" and account sharing is not allowed. you can purchase any version of vape for 1 month.
  14. bisect

Client Question

I personally use LabyMod. but I find lunar working great too.
  15. bisect

BUG THAT NEEDS FIX NOWWW

lmfao what is the point of injecting a better client into a worse one.