Recent content by bbno$

1. B

Hypixel Low-Ping Settings?

if you want a legit setting's I suggest you use: 3.3 - 3.5 reach 88 - 93 horizontal velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit 75 - 80 horizontal velocity -> sumo ONLY 100 - 100 vertical velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit | if you want to go a little bit blatant change it to 93 - 100 83 - 88 vertical...
  2. B

WHY I CANT BUY V4?

go to contact section and write your problem
  3. B

Security Questions.

ikr but I am a little bit insecure about Minecraft cheats
  4. B

Hypixel Legit setting

if you want a closet setting's I suggest you use: 3.3 - 3.5 reach 88 - 93 horizontal velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit 75 - 80 horizontal velocity -> sumo ONLY 100 - 100 vertical velocity -> bedwars/skywars/thepit | if you want to go a little bit blatant change it to 93 - 100 83 - 88 vertical...
  5. B

Security Questions.

it's not funny at all dickhead
  6. B

Security Questions.

I am wondering what's the type of data vape's company collect from their users? Did you share this information/data with some third-party? What data vape's company collect in the first stage? What do you do with our data as customers? Is our data stored in a safe place?
  7. B

suggestion.

can vapev3 have a option in "KeepSprint" module calls "FakeFOV" that let you enable keepsprint and recording without any issue, when you enable FakeFOV on you screen looks like legit and when you hit someone the fov goes down little bit that proof you're legit on your screen!