Recent content by b0nk

1. b0nk

Clients that work this Vape

you can't inject vape lite into lunar 1.7.10 anymore, but you can still inject vape v4 & vape lite into lunar 1.8.9 (not officially supported, so don't cry if it crashes, or if any bugs appear.)
  2. b0nk

Injecting into CheatBreaker

hoe where'd YOU get it? my shit just keeps updating
  3. b0nk

Uninjecting Vape V4 from lunar client

Vape isn't officially supporting Lunar, you can uninject on forge / vanilla 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 if you disable blatant mode and click uninject, but it will most likely crash on other clients
  4. b0nk

somebody tryna slide 3.03 in dms?
  5. b0nk

yeah how tf do you download older versions
  6. b0nk

ain't no way, how the fuck did you do it? when I did it, I downloaded the latest lite, and the old one with the old ass gui (to try both), and I launched cb, then opened lite. Shit just kept crashing, just tried it now too with the latest lite, shit's still crashing no matter if I inject before...
  7. b0nk

I've been seeing people talking about "private methods" for injecting into cheatbreaker. I call bullshit, I've been trying old vape lite, current vape lite on 1.7.10, 1.8.9 on offline cheatbreaker, always crashed or cannot detect forge (for obvious reason). So it's all bullshit right?
  8. b0nk

Wtf is mantheclicker

No that's not me, I only know python. Besides the point, you need to have a vape lite sub to run manthe clicker, and you need to make sure you IP is up to date.
  9. b0nk

vape lite (Lunar Client Offline)

I know that you can inject into normal Lunar 1.8.9, so just try.
  10. b0nk

Vape V5 Beta????

rumors have it, v5 is coming out next week, so make sure you get on vape.gg and check every single day.
  11. b0nk

Vape Lite with other clients

Vape Lite and Vape V4 both work on Badlion 1.8.9 & Lunar 1.8.9, but they aren't officially supported, meaning you may get some crashed, some modules won't work properly ( Vape V4 crashed on destruct), and Vape Lite won't clear all internal strings on destruct.
  12. b0nk

Wtf is mantheclicker

vape.gg/download/mantheclicker
  13. b0nk

Bypass Screenshare

Vape Lite is horrible at bypassing screenshares. Sure, it clears all internal strings on Forge & Vanilla, but the client itself can be found unless you're using a crazy ass bypass guide.
  14. b0nk

It's safe if you don't plan on getting screenshared. Injecting vape into Lunar won't clear all strings, some modules won't work properly and it's quite unstable.
  15. b0nk

Esta.land Bypass Help

ah shit was so close