Recent content by asdfv1234

1. A

KB stuff

ok ty, is there a way to make my aim assist work better btw? I butterfly click and it barely works.
  2. A

KB stuff

Is there a way to deal more kb to people that's like cheating? A lot of people in bedwars nowadays uses like 80 100 100 velocity plus they click 30 cps or something. They take like no kb, and I can't hit them off the edge no matter how hard I try, we always end up trading. Is there another...
  3. A

aim assist don't work well

I butterfly click instead of using auto clicker. The aim assist when I butterfly click is like whenever I click it moves a slight bit. Doesn't help with my aim whatsoever even when I already have it at almost max settings.
  4. A

autoclicker hit select

I have no idea, my friend told me that it's not good and not safe so I came to ask. Well should I use it? Also is 0 block delay safe on right clicker? Block delay not start delay.
  5. A

autoclicker hit select

Is it safe to use? and should I use it. It seems decent when you get a combo on someone. Idk though
  6. A

hypickle setting?

kk
  7. A

hypickle setting?

if ur that sure, I'll use 3.2-3.4 with like 80 100 100
  8. A

hypickle setting?

are you sure the third setting won't get you banned? I might use 3.2-3.3 reach with 85 100 100
  9. A

hypickle setting?

I've just got back to playing hypixel bw. Any good setting? I wanna have a good advantage with low chances of getting banned
  10. A

velocity

I can't reply to anyone on the last post. My ping is 50-70. How blatant can I go with velocity. I've seen people like manhal or other 1k stars takjing absolutely no kb. Also someone named boooocus 4 block reaching . How can admin know if you're cheating or if you're just good.
  11. A

velocity

also how can hypixel staff know if ur cheating or ur just good. People like manhal or those 1k star people don't take ANY kb.
  12. A

velocity

How blatant can I go with velocity on my main without getting banned. There's too many cheaters. I've seen a 600 star guy literally having esp and 4 block reaching.
  13. A

full bright.

update: no worries guys I fixed it, it's because there's full bright in my texturepack.
  14. A

full bright.

does not seem to be the case. my gamma is normal.
  15. A

full bright.

Okok