Recent content by Aroze

1. Aroze

Sumo Fences

If you use that, you will be lol.
  2. Aroze

hypixel keepsprint + legit aura

Legit aura will get you banned eventually, not sure about keepsprint but it's definitely detectable, so I wouldn't recommend.
  3. Aroze

One newbie question about Vape V4.

Not specific to Vape, but strafe allows you to not take (or take less) air friction, making it easier to move around whilst in the air, allowing you to get out of your opponent's fov more easily, for example.
  4. Aroze

Old vape lite?

you dont
  5. Aroze

What are good vape v4 settings for bock clutching?

Autoclicker/fastplace + proper aim for block extensions. Fastplace is easier to detect so if you wanna be extra safe, don't use that, but you'll likely be fine. Just don't use 0 delay.
  6. Aroze

ip banned from hypixel

Cloudflare ddos attack mitigation, pretty common for it to false but when it does, it doesn't last long, usually upto an hour
  7. Aroze

Manthe read this please

Charge your phone
  8. Aroze

Add randomisation to legit scaffold

Mhm, I said extra randomization. As I said, any delay difference below 50ms will have the exact same in-game tick delay each time, and nobody can be that consistent for so long, might have some very rare falses but way less than you'd flag by legit scaffolding,
  9. Aroze

Yeahh, I realised that a bit later so sure, but still, extra randomization would be nice because nobody consistently shifts with the exact same tick delay for that long, and a lot of people use settings with a low delay,
  10. Aroze

I've tested it a lot; with any reasonable settings/as long as they're not too high (30-110ms, for example), the deviation between sneak times is literally 0 - compared to an average of 1.2-1.3 from trying to be as consistent as possible legit. Even if I raise the accuracy to like 20 decimal...
  11. Aroze

okay but its not
  12. Aroze

It seems like it's meant to be, but doesn't work very well, hella easy to detect:
  13. Aroze

Messed around with legit scaffold for a bit and noticed it has literally no randomization, easiest shit to detect,
  14. Aroze

Can't open vape lite.

Update: Today I went to try and install Vape Lite. The login page didn't work for me, for hours. It only just started working. When I went to inject it, it just.. worked. I didn't change any settings, nor my browser nor my pc. I'm not sure what made it work but it just did.
  15. Aroze

Trajectories.

Agreed, it's not. But it would be a nice addition.