Recent content by applefman_

1. applefman_

Bhop Settings for hypixel on[ 220-270ms]

i see i see. but what is a good config of killaura to use with it? im on 250ms average so
  2. applefman_

like i mean what are the killaura settings that you use with KeepSprint to make you bhop yk
  3. applefman_

not really, i dont use speed. i only use ka and keepsprint
  4. applefman_

hey, im looking for good bhop settings that i can use on hypixel with 220-270ms that wont make me continuously lag back. thanks
  5. applefman_

[220-270ms] Closet KillAura Settings

thanks!
  6. applefman_

i see, but i have it hotkeyed just incase so basically what are good killaura settings that arent VERY unlegit.... so like close to legit if yk what im saying
  7. applefman_

hey. i normally get between 220 - 270ms & i was wondering what are good killaura closet cheating settings for hypixel... thanks
  8. applefman_

Settings help for 220-270ms

Just contacted them, they responded with its meant to auto save. i think its like a new feature or something
  9. applefman_

some people have been saying how it just auto saves now. but thanks anyway :D
  10. applefman_

i dont see that on my screen - i only have the settings icon....?
  11. applefman_

Is it the 'GUI Settings' one...? im a little confused
  12. applefman_

Also, sorry for asking so many questions but how do you save your settings/config because yesterday it didnt save. (please provide photos as im kinda new and wont rly understand alot.) Thanks!
  13. applefman_

I see, I see. once again, thank you for the help & have a great rest of your day!
  14. applefman_

A quick question tho, what about legit scaffhold?