Recent content by Airchunk

1. A

Vape process running in the background

I used Vape V4 2 hours ago and only played for around 10 minutes then exited the game I opened process hacker and the Vape exe was still running after 2 hours, this is not the first time this has happened and I was wondering if this is meant to happen or not?
  2. A

My wifi Blocking Vape or something

just go on youtube and search " How to change your DNS windows 11" and you will find a video explaining how to do it
  3. A

My wifi Blocking Vape or something

Try setting the dns on your device to google (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare (1.1.1.1) usually gets around isp blocks
  4. A

?

I turned blatant mode on for block hitting in kill aura and criticals those are the only 2 things I use that required blatant mode.
  5. A

?

I am well aware of this, I am talking about the features of vape that I enabled when I turned blatant mode on that were disabled when blatant mode was disabled, sorry for the confusion
  6. A

?

I am going to assume you mean "was it worth purchasing vape" and my opinion using it legitly on hypixel, yes it has helped me win so many games and I have never gotten banned while blatant mode was turned off.