Recent content by ahosti3

1. A

[Question] Secure Hypixel Killaura Settings

If you want safe kill aura settings use around 50angle and rest can be as high as you want watchdog is trash edit- you can have your switch delay at 50ms watchdog is trash like i just said
  2. A

[Request] Hypixel Killaura Setting

If you use over 180ang you get instant ban. but watchdog is so trash but on 5blocks thru blocks on 45ang and you wont get banned
  3. A

Reach Question

I use KA legit settings thru blocks and 5blocks reach and I have around 130-150ping. I play on lvl100+ hypixel account MVP+ Been using it for 4 weeks but I only play MW. If you play a more "NOT DEAD" game use lower settings
  4. A

Hypixel Legit

If you have under 100 ping you should use reach over 4blocks. I aporxematly think 100ping is around 1 blocks less reach so if u have 200 ping you can use 4.5-5blocks and on server side its like 3.5-4blocks. So if you have 100-150 you 3.8-4.2 If you want good but not very blatent settings
  5. A

Killaura setting? Needs improvments but are okey

Ik there are no mods but I was just sharing good mw settings and was just wondering about the kill aura setting: Aim mode! Been using these settings for 2 months and not gotten banned
  6. A

Killaura setting? Needs improvments but are okey

I play megawalls. Ive been playing for around 1 month on a alt I have planty. havn't been banned yet. My ping is around 140-160ms My settings work fine but Im trying to push the limits with watchdog and get the best hitreg and highest settings. Setting. APS 9.4-13.5 or something around it...
  7. A

Are This Settings Safe For Watchdog/Staff Ban?

Why are you pretending to know anything about hacks.. He literally said his ping was 250+ and that means you reach is like 2 blocks if your vanilla and if you use 4 blocks reach it means its around 3.3 blocks..