Recent content by Agnes

1. Agnes

Is Fastplace 1 detectable?

So on Hypixel it should be fine?
  2. Agnes

So is fastplace something you can leave on 24/7? or is it blatant enough for you to have to toggle it based on when you need it.
  3. Agnes

need some hyper legit main account 40-80 ping settings cus i just got new wifi

Is fastplace something you can leave on 24/7? or is it blatant enough for you to have to toggle it based on when you need it.
  4. Agnes

So you can get staffed for using it?
  5. Agnes

Or should I use rightclicker? Using legit scaffold & right-clicker just feels odd as I wouldn't normally spam right-click to speed bridge.
  6. Agnes

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

Appreciate it, I'll give them a try.
  7. Agnes

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

How long have you been using these settings, what modes do you play, and what's your ping?
  8. Agnes

Difference between NoClickDelay & MouseDelayFix?

Can someone please explain? The in-game descriptions don't help much, also is MouseDelayFix detectable?
  9. Agnes

Anti-combo

Well if my settings are 90h,100v,100c does it use that? Or does it use some other anti-combo setting that just removes your kb? Cause I've heard that anti-combo is more blatant from someone, but it doesn't sound like it.
  10. Agnes

Anti-combo

And after X amount of hits does anti-combo completely remove your kb or does it just use your velocity settings like 90h,100v,100c?
  11. Agnes

Anti-combo

So before X amount of hits my velocity would be completely normal or 100h, 100v, 100c.
  12. Agnes

Anti-combo

What specifically does anti-combo do? and does it make velo more or less noticable.
  13. Agnes

hypixel legit/semi-legit bedwars settings for main

I toggled off as soon as I saw the bot so idk if this can be said with certainty, but since I'm not banned yet, does that mean the settings are good? Or how possible is it to get staffed with my settings?
  14. Agnes

Doesn't that just make it more blatant? besides I forgot to mention I was using anti-combo at 3 hits.
  15. Agnes

Had a watchdog bot fly around me with: Autoclicker 12 - 16 Reach 3.0 - 3.2 Velocity 90 - 100 - 90 (with anti-combo) Should I turn down the settings?