Recent content by AgentTen

1. A

Crits on hypixel?

That makes sense, ok, I was using KA sparingly and only with legit mode. Thanks for the info.
  2. A

Crits on hypixel?

I've been using crits on anticheat mode for over 2 months with no ban, maybe I've been lucky but kinda feels like it doesn't flag.
  3. A

Crits on hypixel?

Do crits on anticheat mode on Lagpixel actually do anything? I can't really tell the difference. Also does noslowdown flag?
  4. A

Vape Lite Suggestion

Imagine not knowing how to use ladders....
  5. A

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

Overall: Solos: When I said replay I meant Atlas, forgot their implementation were seperate. I (Usually) queue-dodge "good pvpers" Because I like going on large winstreaks (Not that I can't win against them, just that it takes too long).
  6. A

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

Don't know if I am lucky or if Hypixel is dumb, I have been using 3.7 - 3.9 reach for months now (even after replay addition) with no issue. Also, velocity H: 70 V: 85 C: 100 By months I mean like 6-8 months now with no bans or questions about cheating from other players (other than the usual...
  7. A

VL or V4 on Linux using Wine?

I'm switching over to Linux after a very long time of using windows, I was wondering if anyone has gotten VL or V4 to work with Wine. If it doesn't work I plan on just using a VM and passing through my GPU in order to use Adobe products and AAA games with anticheats. BUT I still would like to be...
  8. A

How to inject vape lite into blc?

Step 1: Launch BLC Step 2: Inject VL
  9. A

Autoblock?

Not just him, it's me and that other guy as well. That's why I suggested the bug report page.
  10. A

OCD Suggestion (Speaking for everyone)

Oh, shoot. Thanks!
  11. A

or even being able to edit the configs locally. maybe do something like aimware, allow exporting current config to text for and import others in right format allowing setting to be set to specific settings.
  12. A

I feel like this should be essential on all minecraft hack clients (and really any slider anywhere on the internet). This pisses EVERYONE (that I know of) off. What could be added is a plus and minus button on either side of the slider to move it one point, yes this setting is normally set to...