Recent content by Active

1. Active

Clients that can Bypass (SS)

anime nerd
  2. Active

Come Chill

Join my teamspeak the ip is secret.teamspeak.gg we talk about vape and stuff we do teamfights and its alot of fun come join
  3. Active

I need help with autoclickers

So basically when i use an external clicker in my %temp% traces of jna and Jnativehooks come up. My question is that, is there a way to remove the jna files without having it show in ur recycle bin history, excluding shift+delete
  4. Active

Found an insane pc boost good for fps etc

Good fps boost has instructions in the vid and in the download link in the desc of the video this is not only for fps but for just overall great performance. Made my computer so much faster. ~Active
  5. Active

Tips for closet cheating on (ANY CLIENT)

dam 540 views im poppin
  6. Active

I need help

So recently my ping has been super inconsistent, i would go from 40 to 100 and teleport alot. Its super annoying, if you guys have any tips on how to make my connection more consistent then leave a comment. Thanks <3 ~Active
  7. Active

im not gay but if there are some girls involved count me in
  8. Active

Alright ill make a v2 later because obviously im fucking retarded
  9. Active

So basically I'm gonna go over some tips i know about/discovered for just hiding cheats or just overall making your self look more legit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tip 1: There are two play styles to play while closet cheating...
  10. Active

Retard of the week #2 Buvv

+1
  11. Active

mine diamonds play minecraft

mine diamonds play minecraft