Recent content by 1048956265

1. 1

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug:Tower does not work in 1.8.9 How to reproduce the bug:Enable scaffold and hold space Video / screenshot of the bug:
  2. 1

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Phase and Speed are not compatible with each other in 1.7.10 Forge How to reproduce the bug: Phase module and speed module enabled together will cause Minecraft to crash Video / screenshot of the bug:
  3. 1

Where is the fly in 1.7.10

I found that vape in 1.7.10 does not have fly this module please tell me where it is!
  4. 1

How to add special block id to search?

Such as 31:1,31:2 I can not add it to the search It show "Could not find block" Some blocks in mod,So I can not add their name to search Help! plz
  5. 1

Add a chat room to vape

That would be cool. You can chat with other vape users in the game. Each person's username should depend on the username they used when signing up for vape.
  6. 1

Can I change my forums username?

How!!! I think these 10 numbers is stupid
  7. 1

VAPE V3 does not work in minecraft of NetEase

I am also a Chinese player. Netease changed the title of Minecraft to 我的世界 1.8.9. That is the Chinese name of Minecraft. I know that vape is based on the title of Minecraft.
  8. 1

VAPE V3 does not work in minecraft of NetEase

Change the title to Minecraft 1.8.9.
  9. 1

My vape account has been stolen.

My vape account has been stolen.please freeze it. Email:[email protected] UserName:1048956265 please Idont have more money to buy vape
  10. 1

Hey,My acount is locked.

I can't contact vape support.It shows:There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.