(UPDATED) Inject V4 Into BLC

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Note: If you load up blc and it doesn't give you the prompt that you need to restart your computer to enable bac, retype the command in cmd and restart your computer. This method is still working just sometimes blc reenables the anticheat on startup.

This is how you can inject vape v4 into blc. Run cmd as an administrator and type in "sc config BadlionAnticheat start= disabled" then restart your computer. After that is complete, run blc normally (not debug mode) and inject v4 at the menu screen. If this also works for you, please let me know and leave a like.

note: If you ever want to re enable blc anti cheat, open cmd as an adminstartor and type: "sc config BadlionAnticheat start= system" then restart your computer.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
What the fuck? Give a bunch of fucking pedophiles administrator to my computer? You're crazy...

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
What the fuck? Give a bunch of fucking pedophiles administrator to my computer? You're crazy...
This doesn’t give anyone access to your pc it just makes the blc anti heat driver not enable when your computer starts up. And cmd is command desk prompt (an application on your computer so you’re fine) And also, when you start blc you have to run it as an administrator anyways.

Fin

Social Credit
NOTE: IN BLC 3.0 YOU CAN JUST UNINSTALL BAC MAKING BOTH DEBUG MODE AND THIS METHOD UNNECESSARY FOR INJECTING VAPE LITE AND VAPE V4 (however, v4 doesnt work either way in 3.0 (gets stuck of stage 8/11), I presume its an easy fix if Manthe gives a fuck, lmao)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-04 181134.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-04 181134.png
    724.3 KB · Views: 80

thegamer505

Social Credit
NOTE: IN BLC 3.0 YOU CAN JUST UNINSTALL BAC MAKING BOTH DEBUG MODE AND THIS METHOD UNNECESSARY FOR INJECTING VAPE LITE AND VAPE V4 (however, v4 doesnt work either way in 3.0 (gets stuck of stage 8/11), I presume its an easy fix if Manthe gives a fuck, lmao)
Even though manthe called the injection blocks "ameteur" or smthn like that, he's said why he doesn't support 3rd party clients a few times, blc would patch the injection soon after injecting became possible, and it will just end up being an endless cat and mouse game, and a waste of time.

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
lmao u didnt figure this out, this is literally from the badlion forums on a tutorial thread called "how to disable bac" or whatever
I already knew how to disable blc anticheat because I saw it on reddit a while ago. So I tried disabling it and then injecting v4. Sorry if I phrased it weirdly.

Fin

Social Credit
Even though manthe called the injection blocks "ameteur" or smthn like that, he's said why he doesn't support 3rd party clients a few times, blc would patch the injection soon after injecting became possible, and it will just end up being an endless cat and mouse game, and a waste of time.
Yeah, Lite works which is fine enough.

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Thats good that it works for 3.0

processos

Social Credit
The badlion devs are mentally disabled
even v4 can inject lol
Well because the thing that stops you from injecting is disabled, I don't think they would re-obfuscated Minecraft like Lunar, Vape just sees that all the fields, functions and parameters are valid so it proceeds with the injection