Hypixel pit closets?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I know I know "pit sucks" "who plays that shit in 2023:
I DO WHAT SETTINGS ARE GOOD FOR CLOSETTING
Use autoclicker and.....autoclicker..... (staff now watch pit like a hawk and they added wackass checks for bots and a whole buncha other stuff that made it so you literally cant use anything they even banned a few players I knew who used ac 90h velo and mediumish aim assist).

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Use autoclicker and.....autoclicker..... (staff now watch pit like a hawk and they added wackass checks for bots and a whole buncha other stuff that made it so you literally cant use anything they even banned a few players I knew who used ac 90h velo and mediumish aim assist).
80% velo hasnt gotta me banned for a whole day

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Dude tf u on about, yes they made mass bot checks but staff don’t watch pit at fucking all my G. The people u know must have toggled fly or smth I been using literally maxed aim assist without getting banned 💀

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
I know I know "pit sucks" "who plays that shit in 2023:
I DO WHAT SETTINGS ARE GOOD FOR CLOSETTING
Dude use silent aura, aim speed 10, angle 190, attack range 3, extra swing range 3, 13.8 - 15.6 cps. use 90 100 100 velo. Toggle off when u aint 1v1ing someone and still try and aim cause If staff are watch (which they are not) then it semi looks legit so keep ur cross hair on em. If u want combine it with weak aim assist then it looks legit af

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Dude use silent aura, aim speed 10, angle 190, attack range 3, extra swing range 3, 13.8 - 15.6 cps. use 90 100 100 velo. Toggle off when u aint 1v1ing someone and still try and aim cause If staff are watch (which they are not) then it semi looks legit so keep ur cross hair on em. If u want combine it with weak aim assist then it looks legit af
i found good config but thanks

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
If staff watched pit then they would update it wouldn’t they? why would they waste their time joining pit to deal with a hopper when eventually watchdog gets them anyways without updating it? It wouldn’t make sense for them to do it. People don’t realise that staff dont do that much banning on the hacking side. Watchdog gets them. If 1 person reports, watchdog knows it’s from pit and 1 person but if 9 other people in the next minute report the hopper then watchdog watches then then decides what to do. Staff do fuck all to the pit.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
no silent aura just auto clicker velo and i forgot other
velo is fine at low (60-80) but toggle for events
i also use jump reset velo mostly and 14-16 cps
Fair enough, for events like spire and beast and rage pit if I were u I would use my silent aura settings it helps so fucking much man. I got number 1 on rage pit like 3 days ago with minds using that fig (Ofc with health targeting)

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Fair enough, for events like spire and beast and rage pit if I were u I would use my silent aura settings it helps so fucking much man. I got number 1 on rage pit like 3 days ago with minds using that fig (Ofc with health targeting)
bet but whats ur vape user so we can play tgt sometime

WheatXCrave11

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
extra swing 3 is wild...