My egirl of 2 years always refuses to join a voice call with me. Should I be concerned?

ukm

Social Credit
I've showered her with affection and gifts bought from the hypixel store I've even gotten her enough boosters to unlock black plus but when I ask her to join me in a voice call she always pulls up the same excuse "oh my mic doesnt work" and then swiftly tries to change the conversation to something else. I don't know what to say or how to really feel about this should I be concerned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I've showered her with affection and gifts bought from the hypixel store I've even gotten her enough boosters to unlock black plus but when I ask her to join me in a voice call she always pulls up the same excuse "oh my mic doesnt work" and then swiftly tries to change the conversation to something else. I don't know what to say or how to really feel about this should I be concerned?
shut up ekkemway

Artificial

Social Credit
I don't want to worry you but you are edating a 40 year old semi bald bloke named Pete.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
tell her to face reveal if she wont vc with you and if she doesn't then break up with her

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
shut up retard not funny