Yes I am stupid but...

tu tu

Social Credit
K the poor kid I am can't afford this beautiful client. The thing is can i potentially use other clients with low settings AND would it still work somewhat or just insta ban?

Also if I ever get my hands on money. Should I buy Vape v4 or rather lifetime Vape Lite?

(if this somehow is in the wrong section then tell me cuz I am yes is stupid)

Vernar

Social Credit
if you're on hypixel all bypasses are practically the same you can use any client to closet cheat
buy v4 because lite will put your bank account on ropes unless you're moving like elon musk

Sadist

Social Credit
if you're on hypixel all bypasses are practically the same you can use any client to closet cheat
buy v4 because lite will put your bank account on ropes unless you're moving like elon musk
Bro buying Vape Lite for Hypixel ghost cheating is like taking a loaded shotgun to a toddler's party so you can play with them
It's overkill af
K the poor kid I am can't afford this beautiful client. The thing is can i potentially use other clients with low settings AND would it still work somewhat or just insta ban?

Also if I ever get my hands on money. Should I buy Vape v4 or rather lifetime Vape Lite?

Ford

Social Credit

Easily V4, it has all of the features vape lite has plus more. Lite can bypass screenshares tho but you will prolly never have to worry about especially on a server that doesnt ss.

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit

stop being fucking poor you stupid slave nigga

tu tu

Social Credit
Easily V4, it has all of the features vape lite has plus more. Lite can bypass screenshares tho but you will prolly never have to worry about especially on a server that doesnt ss.
Ait. good to know ty. (the other replies were very helpful too -_- lol)

tu tu

Social Credit
Pog ty

tu tu

Social Credit
Bro buying Vape Lite for Hypixel ghost cheating is like taking a loaded shotgun to a toddler's party so you can play with them
It's overkill af
So ur telling me just to bring the handgun? (imma take it as a yes)

ieatballslots

Social Credit

It depends on the server. Really I would just get v4 and nothing else on most servers. If you play on a server that screenshares, get dream client (not vape lite) as dream is completely undetectable by screenshare (if you hide it right), while vape lite can be found by experienced screensharers. Even if you dont hide it completely right, it can take nearly an hour to find it. (vid here
)

tu tu

Social Credit
It depends on the server. Really I would just get v4 and nothing else on most servers. If you play on a server that screenshares, get dream client (not vape lite) as dream is completely undetectable by screenshare (if you hide it right), while vape lite can be found by experienced screensharers. Even if you dont hide it completely right, it can take nearly an hour to find it. (vid here
)
This was the most helpful comment of them all here. Ty for the advice.

tu tu

Social Credit
)
Hey In your signature it says find my settings Here. But I think that thread has been deleted. Can you maybe send them to me in a conversation tho? I'd like to know what to use without getting banned lol. (Soon time for revenge missing 10 more bucks and then I got it lol)

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Hey In your signature it says find my settings Here. But I think that thread has been deleted. Can you maybe send them to me in a conversation tho? I'd like to know what to use without getting banned lol. (Soon time for revenge missing 10 more bucks and then I got it lol)
ye i linked the wrong thing. ill dm them to u

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
while vape lite can be found by experienced screensharers.
I'll explain you this thing and if you don't understand then there's nothing to do to help you.

Vape lite doesn't leave any detection, for detection that are based to find something, maybe that look like vape lite, it's not a detection.
A detection means there is a trace that something and ONLY this thing leaves behind it.

If there's any sort of javaw strings, pattern. that proves vape lite was used then that is a detection.
File path is something that every single file leaves behind them.

If you don't believe me, try to delete a exe on your download folder (whatever the exe file is), then try to get screenshare, and you'll see many staff member wil say "You're cheating".

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I'll explain you this thing and if you don't understand then there's nothing to do to help you.

Vape lite doesn't leave any detection, for detection that are based to find something, maybe that look like vape lite, it's not a detection.
A detection means there is a trace that something and ONLY this thing leaves behind it.

If there's any sort of javaw strings, pattern. that proves vape lite was used then that is a detection.
File path is something that every single file leaves behind them.

If you don't believe me, try to delete a exe on your download folder (whatever the exe file is), then try to get screenshare, and you'll see many staff member wil say "You're cheating".
Yes, I agree, but why would you be deleting anything before an ss?

shioranai

Social Credit

If you’re on hypixel, you can literally use huzuni to closet cheat.

Ford

Social Credit

V4 is the move bro you dont need to bypass screen shares. Also V4 has wayyyy more and recieves more updates overall.