xray hypixel uhc bypass

nikiwer

Social Credit
ppl wont give a shit abt this but a working hypixel xray would be amazin for vape light

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
it is possible alot of other clients have it bruh
Wrong it has never been possible.

A server can sends what infos it wants. So if the server doesn't send the infos to know where the ores are you can't do anything.

nikiwer

Social Credit

A server can sends what infos it wants. So if the server doesn't send the infos to know where the ores are you can't do anything.
power and novoline client have working hypixel xray tho. i've seen 2 ppl xraying today in my game, /msgd them aswell to check. Not to mention there r clips on yt w the xrayers' povs

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
power and novoline client have working hypixel xray tho. i've seen 2 ppl xraying today in my game, /msgd them aswell to check. Not to mention there r clips on yt w the xrayers' povs
They don't. How can they have a xray when the server doesn't send where the ores are?

There is manybe some tricks to prevent some fake ores, but it's has been possible to make a 100% bypassing xray.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
They don't. How can they have a xray when the server doesn't send where the ores are?

There is manybe some tricks to prevent some fake ores, but it's has been possible to make a 100% bypassing xray.
You could calculate the ore positions based off the world seed, assuming Hypixel UHC maps are random worlds right? You could find the seed and have the client find the ores based off that?

Sud

Social Credit

it depends on the server, but on hypixel, the blocks touching air and blocks with 1 block between it and air are real ores. beyond that is fake ores, but power has a hypixel xray that detects those ores. would be nice to have that in vape as well

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
it depends on the server, but on hypixel, the blocks touching air and blocks with 1 block between it and air are real ores. beyond that is fake ores, but power has a hypixel xray that detects those ores. would be nice to have that in vape as well
It's not possible to have a xray that can bypass anti-xray. The only way is to use "only cave" that can delete most of the fake ores, however having a 100% bypassing xray isn't possible.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
start of video and 0:39
shit proof but you need to trust me I still have this client and used to mine full dia every game
I won't trust because I know how a xray works. And on this video he can sees ores that are closed to him, so it's why he's able to see them. And for a "bypassing" xray there's no many ores around him...

And with the only cave option in the search/xray module I've already been full diamond in many games.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit

negro why are you denying it so much as if you've tried every client you think you're so right for what n igga me & youssef have almost every blatant client and we can see with our own eyes that you're wrong sit down ape

Sud

Social Credit
It's not possible to have a xray that can bypass anti-xray. The only way is to use "only cave" that can delete most of the fake ores, however having a 100% bypassing xray isn't possible.
its not a full bypass, it just shows 2 layers. its extremely op in caves and stripmines that have ores 1 block below stone.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
negro why are you denying it so much as if you've tried every client you think you're so right for what n igga me & youssef have almost every blatant client and we can see with our own eyes that you're wrong sit down ape
1651475354497.png
Try to explain that to Manthe and James, it'll be funny to see.
its not a full bypass, it just shows 2 layers. its extremely op in caves and stripmines that have ores 1 block below stone.
1651475497931.png
For me a "bypassing" xray is a xray that works at 100%. And it's funny because i said it's not possible to make a 100% working xray and now you're saying the same thing as me.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
View attachment 5813

View attachment 5814
For me a "bypassing" xray is a xray that works at 100%. And it's funny because i said it's not possible to make a 100% working xray and now you're saying the same thing as me.
my bad!!!!! Manthe knows everything ! u a dick rider fr i see with my own eyes it works on novo &asto fuck u writing a whole essay u in too deep fag

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
my bad!!!!! Manthe knows everything ! u a dick rider fr i see with my own eyes it works on novo &asto fuck u writing a whole essay u in too deep fag
Thanks you for insulting me!
Between you and manthe i'll trust manthe because I know at least he knows many things.

I found this video and this guy doesn't seem to view every ores around him, but maybe his xray is good at the point it doesn't show ores to prevent fake ores.

that is another bullshit video that pretend to have a bypassing xray.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
for me it was that bypass means that you cannot see the fake ore which are in the anti-xray hypixel
Use the cave only option and you won't see fake ores because it will only shows the ore exposed to the air.
Or use a very low range like 5 blocks because the server sends the actual date if you are near to a block.

Sud

Social Credit
View attachment 5813

View attachment 5814
well the chinese clients show more ores than the vape client xray does. what i was asking was for them to add an xray that also shows the second layer

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
well the chinese clients show more ores than the vape client xray does. what i was asking was for them to add an xray that also shows the second layer
doesn't matter if the client is chinese or not. And the xray works as intended, it shows ores around you. There's no better methods to make it "better", xray is xray regardless of what you do. Bypassing anti xray isn't possible because it's server-sided not client-sided.

Sud

Social Credit
doesn't matter if the client is chinese or not. And the xray works as intended, it shows ores around you. There's no better methods to make it "better", xray is xray regardless of what you do. Bypassing anti xray isn't possible because it's server-sided not client-sided.
sorry, i think you are missing my point. the way the current cave only xray works is that it only shows textures that are touching air. power, foodbyte, and probably some more clients have a hypixel xray, which shows more than just the surface. and it shows real ores. it is similar to cave only mode except it shows two blocks closest to air rather than just 1. it is really good in strip mines if there are ores directly below the surface. the way hypixel anti xray works is that all blocks except 2 layers closest to air are fake ores