Will blatant vape be discontinued?

Sheep

Social Credit
I'm just asking that after the account migration, extra blatant features will be discontinued (fly, speed)
However i think that less blatant features like KA and legit scaffold will stay. (scaffold shouldn't require blatant mode)
I think blatant features should stay, because there's no reason to remove them.

woahvicky

Social Credit
I'm just asking that after the account migration, extra blatant features will be discontinued (fly, speed)
However i think that less blatant features like KA and legit scaffold will stay. (scaffold shouldn't require blatant mode)
Why the fuck would blatant features be discontinued? Sure account migration will improve security however cracking will most likely still be a thing regardless many people hop on their mains(probably temp mains but still many people do hop) also Vape doesn't even have a server specific flight

Last edited:

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Blatant features will be staying. It will just be harder to get alts. Anybody serious enough to use alt shops probably isn't using vape as their blatant client

simp

Social Credit
idk.. there are rich kids who get millions of alt, a vpn and a client or more to cheat on servers and challange microsoft and minecraft's account update. Vape might keep updating the blatant moduels. Idk

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Def not

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If the modules become unused at some points, they will be deleted.

simp

Social Credit
strafe is actually useful, what about prop hunt lol what that thing does lmao
it he useful on hive and hypixel's hidenseek
idk how to use strafe + it has not been updated since years

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
strafe is actually useful, what about prop hunt lol what that thing does lmao
The Strafe can gets you banned.
The PropHunt is for the minigame called Hide&Seek, it draws an ESP to see where are props are.

Dual

Social Credit
people on mega walls bhop on their lvl 250 mains, so why would it be disabled

discontinued*

Last edited: