Why do people still ask for these settings

bruhpoop

Social Credit
everyday i start off my morning by waking up then i look o. vape forums then go to the settings section and the top posts are always like NEED HYPIXEL UNDETECTABLE CLOSET SETTINGS!!! 69MS there are plenty of posts about this already that are all up to date but people still ask for settings for closet cheating on hypixel LIKE FUCKING JUSY SEARCH IT UP U LAZY OVER CHROMOSOME RETARD. anyways please invest in bigcoin edge also stop mining ethereum!!

shioranai

Social Credit
wait like fr?
The staff are so incredibly dumb and watchdog has no combat checks…if you really do care about the account I don’t recommend it since there is a LOW chance you could get ban. But it works if you’re wondering.

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
everyday i start off my morning by waking up then i look o. vape forums then go to the settings section and the top posts are always like NEED HYPIXEL UNDETECTABLE CLOSET SETTINGS!!! 69MS there are plenty of posts about this already that are all up to date but people still ask for settings for closet cheating on hypixel LIKE FUCKING JUSY SEARCH IT UP U LAZY OVER CHROMOSOME RETARD. anyways please invest in bigcoin edge also stop mining ethereum!!
Ye, the admins on hypixel is the most retarded staff I see in my life, and probably that people ask for settings is new cheating.

bruhpoop

Social Credit
The question is directed to you, I've seen you post more than once and ask for settings, why when you bought vape, you didn't search for settings? There were many settings
recent settings
i couldnt find any for the same ping range as mine