When I try turning on blatant mode it says stop cheating you loser

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
The fact that you were able to push your thread to 5 pages just to defend yourself and justify using cracked Vape is quite sad. The fact that you don't understand what "ratted" means is even more sad. You might even be apart of a Bot Net at this point. You can't even present a single fact of evidence of you "testing" out the Atlas system. You don't even know who the Developer of Vape is. Also, you say using Vape is boring and you'll stick to skill, but frankly, you probably have no skill, and probably just use a Forge Mod that gives you reach and aim assist since you're to cheat to buy real Vape.

Vape isn't even the most expensive client, I literally bought Drip Lite Permanent Access, and it's not even 1.8 supported. Also, the fact that you lost 2 games with Cheats is even more sad, even with Cracked Vape, you still have the majority of the Closet Cheat Modules to enable and config to win those games, you probably might be the worst Cheater ever, and saying that'd you beat a bunch of Blatant Cheaters is quite cocky, you probably can't even beat me.

Back to the "Atlas" Excuse, you have no knowledge of what the Atlas System is and probably no background knowledge with Plugins. You apparently "got hacks" to see which cheats were undetectable on Atlas, however, you're deadass using Cracked Vape to test this, which is utterly stupid. The fact that you come onto a Cheating forums and say that you were doing "Anti-Hacker" work is pathetic, you're probably one of those Tenebrous Wannabes that just sit on there ass all day and look through Atlas thinking their staff. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't staff kid, so stop trying to act like one.

I would also like to mention that you said "I DINT EVEN HACK ON HYPIXEL BRUHHH IT WAS ANOTHER SERVER" but you said that you were testing Atlas to see what is undetectable... But, no other server has an Atlas System and Replay System like Hypixel. Other servers have a knockoff version, Hypixel is a fully Custom Server with 90% of there Plugins coded from scratch, so don't even try to justify that there was another "Atlas" on another server, which is probably shit honestly.

Like kid, you are pathetic as fuck, you're testing cheats for Atlas, but I've literally posted an Analysis of it already, unless you're a blind fuck and didn't see it. The question that I have is, why are you testing Atlas, are you trying to make a little video explaining what needs to be fixed and hope Developers see it, cause they definitely won't listen to you, if anything they'd listen to me, I actually did proper research and carried out proper test for Atlas, and all you're doing is using Cracked Vape and justify it by saying you're testing Atlas.

Based on everything I just clarified, you're a incompetent 12 year old, please leave the forums, you are not needed and I hope your PC get's blue screen. Thank you for reading this.

Veraux

Social Credit
Vape isn't even the most expensive client, I literally bought Drip Lite Permanent Access, and it's not even 1.8 supported.
I got drip lite perm too lol, it is 1.8 supported now, might be a more recent update since you last used it or something

ukm

Social Credit
The fact that you were able to push your thread to 5 pages just to defend yourself and justify using cracked Vape is quite sad. The fact that you don't understand what "ratted" means is even more sad. You might even be apart of a Bot Net at this point. You can't even present a single fact of evidence of you "testing" out the Atlas system. You don't even know who the Developer of Vape is. Also, you say using Vape is boring and you'll stick to skill, but frankly, you probably have no skill, and probably just use a Forge Mod that gives you reach and aim assist since you're to cheat to buy real Vape.

Vape isn't even the most expensive client, I literally bought Drip Lite Permanent Access, and it's not even 1.8 supported. Also, the fact that you lost 2 games with Cheats is even more sad, even with Cracked Vape, you still have the majority of the Closet Cheat Modules to enable and config to win those games, you probably might be the worst Cheater ever, and saying that'd you beat a bunch of Blatant Cheaters is quite cocky, you probably can't even beat me.

Back to the "Atlas" Excuse, you have no knowledge of what the Atlas System is and probably no background knowledge with Plugins. You apparently "got hacks" to see which cheats were undetectable on Atlas, however, you're deadass using Cracked Vape to test this, which is utterly stupid. The fact that you come onto a Cheating forums and say that you were doing "Anti-Hacker" work is pathetic, you're probably one of those Tenebrous Wannabes that just sit on there ass all day and look through Atlas thinking their staff. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't staff kid, so stop trying to act like one.

I would also like to mention that you said "I DINT EVEN HACK ON HYPIXEL BRUHHH IT WAS ANOTHER SERVER" but you said that you were testing Atlas to see what is undetectable... But, no other server has an Atlas System and Replay System like Hypixel. Other servers have a knockoff version, Hypixel is a fully Custom Server with 90% of there Plugins coded from scratch, so don't even try to justify that there was another "Atlas" on another server, which is probably shit honestly.

Like kid, you are pathetic as fuck, you're testing cheats for Atlas, but I've literally posted an Analysis of it already, unless you're a blind fuck and didn't see it. The question that I have is, why are you testing Atlas, are you trying to make a little video explaining what needs to be fixed and hope Developers see it, cause they definitely won't listen to you, if anything they'd listen to me, I actually did proper research and carried out proper test for Atlas, and all you're doing is using Cracked Vape and justify it by saying you're testing Atlas.

Based on everything I just clarified, you're a incompetent 12 year old, please leave the forums, you are not needed and I hope your PC get's blue screen. Thank you for reading this.
bu- but his fragile ego

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit

Shut the fuck up virgin go outside instead of writing a essay the nobody will read buying a cheat for a kids game? Fucking virgin

ukm

Social Credit
Shut the fuck up virgin go outside instead of writing a essay the nobody will read buying a cheat for a kids game? Fucking virgin
So are you actually not a virgin or are you those edgy teenagers that use virgin as an insult?

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
A 22 year old cussing out a 15 year old, yeah, totally logically. If you actually are 22, you're a stupid one for the most. You can't resolve arguments with words, which proves my intellectual superiority compared to whatever you are, probably mentally challenged.

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
A 22 year old cussing out a 15 year old, yeah, totally logically. If you actually are 22, you're a stupid one for the most. You can't resolve arguments with words, which proves my intellectual superiority compared to whatever you are, probably mentally challenged.
Cool your a Nick Gurr lover
Pretty sure Koraa is 14 lol
No
please dont say that I'm not LGBTQ please stop saying that you're hurting me D:
Ok