When I buy vape,

vapedonut

Social Credit
Ok, I'm looking to buy vape, but I'm on a mac. Before you all yell at me, "Vape doesn't run on a mac, as it uses a dll", listen to me first. I want to purchase it, and try to get it to run with my OS X operating system using a VM. I have a relative who is very good with code, different operating systems, and what not, and he has agreed to help me out. If I try my best to find a way to run this within OS X, but fail, can i terminate my account, and get a refund?

-Donut

vapedonut

Social Credit
If i cannot get a refund, can i sell my account to someone for the $30 i paid, as i would have no use for the client as it wont even work for me? ^.^

vapedonut

Social Credit
I'm looking to keep my mac operating system and I'm not keen on running bootcamp just to play minecraft. Are you sure he only does within an hour of purchasing refunds? id need more time that that.

-Thanks for the fast reply, Donut

PhotoSpazz

Social Credit
I highly recommend you try out the virtual machine with minecraft before you decide to purchase. Minecraft on a mac ran from a virtual machine will diminish performance.

vapedonut

Social Credit
But then I have to buy a windows OS lisence, and basically setup a whole new computer... I just need a way to use vape, or u could legit just give me spook :3