whats next?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
as he said in a previous post its possible and very easy but its a cat and mouse game due to the fact that it will get patched every time a third party client find out that its possible to inject.
bitch you copied what i said "cant beat them join them" i literally said that

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
bitch you copied what i said "cant beat them join them" i literally said that
I said that before you and you are clowning around like a second grader saying "oh my gosh hes copying me, what a copy cat, i did that before him and hes copying me" holy shit shut the fuck up, why does it even matter anyways lmfaoooo

thegamer505

Social Credit
imma get off topic here with the clients and people think using one client make someone legit, because listen, it really wouldnt matter what client you use, if hypixel were to improve their anticheat greatly. like antigaming chair good ig. becuase then vape settings would have to be low everyone would seem legit and even with low settings legit players will still be able to kill you so it'd make you seem legit. But watchdog will never get improved so we can give up on that lol
never expected to see this thread get so big when i first saw it lol, very cool

anyways, i sometimes really don't get why watchdog is so shit... i was gonna say reach above like 3.5 is so fucking blatant, and isn't that hard to catch at all. sure you may false ban a few more players but more skyblock players who are legit get false banned then cheaters lmao. i mean dont even talk about reach, you can fly at 30 blocks a second and not even silent flag if you have your cheat coded well enough. like cmon theres obviously smthn completely wrong with that. im probs being naiive as shit, but you would expect the largest server in one of the biggest games atm to have a little better of an anticheat then what it actually has.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

anyways, i sometimes really don't get why watchdog is so shit... i was gonna say reach above like 3.5 is so fucking blatant, and isn't that hard to catch at all. sure you may false ban a few more players but more skyblock players who are legit get false banned then cheaters lmao. i mean dont even talk about reach, you can fly at 30 blocks a second and not even silent flag if you have your cheat coded well enough. like cmon theres obviously smthn completely wrong with that. im probs being naiive as shit, but you would expect the largest server in one of the biggest games atm to have a little better of an anticheat then what it actually has.
More players you have on your server, more complicated it is to detect reach without false flags.

thegamer505

Social Credit
More players you have on your server, more complicated it is to detect reach without false flags.
ofc, i can see why hypixel isn't willing to ban for reach with their anticheat, but the people flying at mach 3... they can bypass for sometimes hours if they have good settings on a good blatant client... they're fucking flying hypixel. faster then any legit player can move. how tf are you not detecting them. and their "oh yea we do bans in waves to make it harder to detect what got em banned". IT OBV DOESNT FUCKING WORK. ppl still come up with bypasses the hours after hypixel patches them. lmao

especially pathetic considering a lot of ppl spend hours each day developing the anticheat

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit

yea i def agree with this, im fine with people cheating but when they are that obvious, like 4 blocking but still losing to legit players i think that most definitely a sign that cheating wont even help you lol. Having a good anticheat is hard, yes but the biggest server should have atleast a good anticheat that can detect hopping and fly almost instantly.

hypixeliii

Social Credit
yea i def agree with this, im fine with people cheating but when they are that obvious, like 4 blocking but still losing to legit players i think that most definitely a sign that cheating wont even help you lol. Having a good anticheat is hard, yes but the biggest server should have atleast a good anticheat that can detect hopping and fly almost instantly.
The biggest serv can have a whatever anticheat doesn't stop popularity doesn't stop someone from just coding there one client Bout u stop complaining and tell hypickel to buy verus and that'll prob help lol

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
The biggest serv can have a whatever anticheat doesn't stop popularity doesn't stop someone from just coding there one client Bout u stop complaining and tell hypickel to buy verus and that'll prob help lol
I dont think telling them would do any good, Im not saying its just about coding, but i mean they really should put some time into a new improved anti cheat, or just pay someone to do it for them ig idk, i dont own a server. On top of that the replay system was a very good and well made but what are you supposed to do when you think someone is cheating, send the replay to a staff member that will likely be receiving hundreds of those reports every day and half of them are players who are legit and not cheating lol. I dont even think staff will check those reports anyways. If anything they only accept reports from known players or players they have communication with.

thegamer505

Social Credit
just like you said, the most popular server/hypixel will always have clients being constantly coded to bypass whatever anticheat they have. i haven't done much research on this so i might be wrong but verus probs isnt much better of an anticheat then watchdog, and if it's an anticheat made for potpvp, then you can expect it to false ban a shit ton due to all the odd movements ppl can do on hypixel legit.

thegamer505

Social Credit
this wont happen, please stop begging. Read on page 3 to see why.
i was honestly gonna recommend building a lunar spoof into vape earlier this week but that's gonna have the exact same issue as just getting it to inject lmao (and it's probs a lot easier to patch as well)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
i was honestly gonna recommend building a lunar spoof into vape earlier this week but that's gonna have the exact same issue as just getting it to inject lmao (and it's probs a lot easier to patch as well)
yea i mean it would be a good idea and really loved by the vape community but (i hate to keep bringing this up) its just gonna be patched again and turn into a cat and mouse game lol. not much we can do, after vape gets mods and pvp enhancements i think it will just be really nice to play with lol

nog

Social Credit
I think vape will tun into an injectable client with all the mods you want in it. It will work with vanilla Minecraft or forge and come equipped with everything a Minecraft hacker can ask for with hacks.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Watchdog is shit on purpose. There would be 100 times more false bans than before, but they don’t give a shit about appeals anyway, my legit friend got false banned and they didn’t care, but people will start complaining so they don’t make it a good anti cheat.

thegamer505

Social Credit
Watchdog is shit on purpose. There would be 100 times more false bans than before, but they don’t give a shit about appeals anyway, my legit friend got false banned and they didn’t care, but people will start complaining so they don’t make it a good anti cheat.
im not sure if you can false ban for flying at 50 bps, or jumping 0.3 blocks constantly WHISLT SCAFFOLDING AT SOME INSANE SPEED whilst theres no block above your head.