what is this?

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
i clicked smth and its appear this. idk its seem like a alt manager. idk how to use it. can some one help me?
also it stuck at multiplayer. i cant exit
Update: i tried enter something but its stil not dissappear
1654163608402.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i clicked smth and its appear this. idk its seem like a alt manager. idk how to use it. can some one help me?
also it stuck at multiplayer. i cant exit
Update: i tried enter something but its stil not dissappear
View attachment 5947
When you press your gui key bind on the servers list, it makes appear the alt manager, to remove this press escape. And to use this your need to enter username/email: password of your accounts. And you can use the Login Offline Mode to use cracked account.

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
When you press your gui key bind on the servers list, it makes appear the alt manager, to remove this press escape. And to use this your need to enter username/email:password of your accounts. And you can use the Login Offline Mode to use cracked account.
That little formatting hiccup with the emoticon is really funny. How's your copium supply looking?

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
thanks but i tried clicking escape on there but its not working, its just exit multiplayer gui. only while i choose random world and i press gui key bind then go back, its exit (ig its just not support on lunar). thanks anyway