What is the best ghost client rn?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
IK everyone is saying Vape but tbh, Juul probably has a better Value
Juul is more modern than vape, but will not bypass screenshares. Nef does a lot of drugs so the shit he thinks of for his clients is crazy and sometimes pretty cool, but vape has more features overall

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Juul is more modern than vape, but will not bypass screenshares. Nef does a lot of drugs so the shit he thinks of for his clients is crazy and sometimes pretty cool, but vape has more features overall
I've never heard of juul before. It sounds lame.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Oh , why?
It's just a random client. I see many new clients claiming to be better than vape and then being closed/exit scammed by the owners.
Hes just riding manthe, but juul does kinda suck
I'm just trying to make people saving their money, because I know many people that buy random clients and lost their money months/days after their purchased.

PurpleDog125

Banned
Social Credit
It's just a random client. I see many new clients claiming to be better than vape and then being closed/exit scammed by the owners.

I'm just trying to make people saving their money, because I know many people that buy random clients and lost their money months/days after their purchased.
the client isnt a joke, but it still sucks

Zombiiiah

Social Credit

Being a ''random'' client doesn't mean that it isn't good , the owners of it have a big company of hacked clients (both blatant and ghost) named intent so i don't think that they'd exit scam .