What is the best ghost client rn?

Yeetboi69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Nef is a horrible person. He charges 400$ per month just to be on intent and I believe he also takes a cut of sales. He fined cedo 2000$ for no reason at one point, has admitted to not releasing updates for zeroday because he wanted to test his new obf on other clients first to see if they got cracked (they did), takes months to respond when people need help with his buggy HWID system or when they have their account stolen, allows skidded clients to be sold on his website, and he also blackmailed newb into keeping corrosion/dortware using the intent login system by removing his access to the intent dev panel and preventing him from accessing the list of customers.
well this is... funny shit.

If you're wondering how I know the following shit I'm about to mention, it's because I have frequent conversations with Intent developers.

1. It's $200 a month, not $400. Not only that, one dev I spoke to said Nef allowed his client to stay on Intent until he actually started making decent sales.
1653919363416.png
2. He does not take a further cut on sales I believe.
3. "months to respond" never happened with me, he's quite active and I've needed support from him every now and then, he's always helped.
4. Nef doesn't add a client on the site because it's skidded/ not skidded, he adds them because they're good. Not a single client on Intent is 100% skidded and they're all high quality imo.
5. He's been too busy to update ZeroDay, idek what you're crying about. Also, this point is so fucking stupid. If this was true, and he didn't want to use this new obfuscation on ZeroDay in case it wasn't good yet, HE WOULD USE THE OLD SYSTEM.
6. I know nothing about this shit but to be frank idc if he removed someone's access to the dev panel. IT'S HIS COMPANY. HE GETS TO DO WHAT HE WANTS.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
He does not take a further cut on sales I believe
I’ve been told by a few people that he does.
Nef doesn't add a client on the site because it's skidded/ not skidded, he adds them because they're good. Not a single client on Intent is 100% skidded and they're all high quality imo
Allowing people to sell other peoples code while claiming it’s theirs isn’t “high quality”. That’s the lowest quality you can have.

If this was true, and he didn't want to use this new obfuscation on ZeroDay in case it wasn't good yet, HE WOULD USE THE OLD SYSTEM.
Are you ok? He wouldn’t use the old system because that was cracked by paolo v, eviate, xbrowniecodez, and quite a few other people. He made the new obfuscation to try and stop every intent client being cracked within 2 hours of it updating.

I know nothing about this shit but to be frank idc if he removed someone's access to the dev panel. IT'S HIS COMPANY. HE GETS TO DO WHAT HE WANTS.
Are you actually defending blackmail? That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

also you’re staff for moxygen so that tells me everything I need to know about you.