robloxgamer20162016

Social Credit
Hello,
I am a member of the exploiting community. However, I do not really have big bucks to spend on alternate accounts to use for
exploiting on a block game.

I've checked multiple websites such as Alts.shop, paidalts.com, ect ect. The most recent one I tried was boomalts, and when EVERY SINGLE ONE was banned, I have given up on the alt community.

I do not have money to spend on monthly memberships.
I just don't have the money for monthly memberships, and they just sound, bad. I don't want them to be charging my card with random money that I don't want to be charged.

Here are my experience with alternate accounts. None of them are good or satisfactory.
- Paidalts.com - bought 95 alternate accounts, NFA. Had them all banned.

- Boomalts - Total scam. All banned. Contacted them on the discord, they told me none of their alts are banned straight off and it must be my problem. Wrong. I have viper VPN and Private Internet access. All of the accounts were security questioned. I tried to explain this to them, I was blocked and banned from the discord - reason: spamming and troll tickets.

- Alts.shop - Mostly banned. Out of 500, 13 were working.

- MCALTS seller. We got into a discord chat, I paid, then was blocked. Hes far down into my DMs, so I can't really give proof. I only paid 1 dollar for 100 alternate accounts, so it doesn't really matter too much.

Oh, you can get replacements
At alts.shop, that is true. You can get replacements if your alts are banned. However, at the time I bought the alternate accounts, the discord was banned, and there was no way of contacting the sellers. I honestly just forgot about it, and when their discord got back up, I wasn't allowed to get replacements as my order was too old or something.

Good alt stores?
Okay. I really need a good alt store. For example, veach alts seems to be pretty good, however their discords keep getting term'd, and I can't find their current one.

Free alternate accounts?
Of course, not spending money is the best way to save money. If somebody could direct me to areas which have free unbanned hypixel accounts, I would really love that. However, nothing is free in this world, so I am looking for 'ultra' cheap minecraft accounts. Thank you for listening to my TED talk!

woahvicky

Social Credit
Hello,
I am a member of the exploiting community. However, I do not really have big bucks to spend on alternate accounts to use for
exploiting on a block game.

I've checked multiple websites such as Alts.shop, paidalts.com, ect ect. The most recent one I tried was boomalts, and when EVERY SINGLE ONE was banned, I have given up on the alt community.

I do not have money to spend on monthly memberships.
I just don't have the money for monthly memberships, and they just sound, bad. I don't want them to be charging my card with random money that I don't want to be charged.

Here are my experience with alternate accounts. None of them are good or satisfactory.
- Paidalts.com - bought 95 alternate accounts, NFA. Had them all banned.

- Boomalts - Total scam. All banned. Contacted them on the discord, they told me none of their alts are banned straight off and it must be my problem. Wrong. I have viper VPN and Private Internet access. All of the accounts were security questioned. I tried to explain this to them, I was blocked and banned from the discord - reason: spamming and troll tickets.

- Alts.shop - Mostly banned. Out of 500, 13 were working.

- MCALTS seller. We got into a discord chat, I paid, then was blocked. Hes far down into my DMs, so I can't really give proof. I only paid 1 dollar for 100 alternate accounts, so it doesn't really matter too much.

Oh, you can get replacements
At alts.shop, that is true. You can get replacements if your alts are banned. However, at the time I bought the alternate accounts, the discord was banned, and there was no way of contacting the sellers. I honestly just forgot about it, and when their discord got back up, I wasn't allowed to get replacements as my order was too old or something.

Good alt stores?
Okay. I really need a good alt store. For example, veach alts seems to be pretty good, however their discords keep getting term'd, and I can't find their current one.

Free alternate accounts?
Of course, not spending money is the best way to save money. If somebody could direct me to areas which have free unbanned hypixel accounts, I would really love that. However, nothing is free in this world, so I am looking for 'ultra' cheap minecraft accounts. Thank you for listening to my TED talk!
A store that has hypixel unbanned accounts and to get free hypixel unbanned accounts crack them yourself noob

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I've found TheAltening's SFA accounts to be 95% unbanned on Hypixel. Don't know if I got lucky, but they're out of stock now either way :)

Join their Discord so you can get notified when it restocks.

woahvicky

Social Credit
I've found TheAltening's SFA accounts to be 95% unbanned on Hypixel. Don't know if I got lucky, but they're out of stock now either way :)

Join their Discord so you can get notified when it restocks.
u can just buy hypixel unbanned nfas