What are some good settings for the hypixel pit?

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I’ll fucking shank you so you better start running
you wont do shit to me, i will come to your house, tie you and your family up against a wall and start brutally stabbing each and every single member of your family in front of you until you have no more tears left in your body, then i will cut all of your limbs off one by one until the pain is so unbearable that you cant even feel it anymore. then finally i will finish you off by scalping you and showing you your scalp as i slit your throat so the last thing you see is me holding your scalp.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
you wont do shit to me, i will come to your house, tie you and your family up against a wall and start brutally stabbing each and every single member of your family in front of you until you have no more tears left in your body, then i will cut all of your limbs off one by one until the pain is so unbearable that you cant even feel it anymore. then finally i will finish you off by scalping you and showing you your scalp as i slit your throat so the last thing you see is me holding your scalp.
won't he pass out from the pain before you get to the scalping?

PinkEve

Social Credit
Your the type of guy to try and closet irl so you sure about your statement bud?