VapeV4 on 1.7 Lunar

Funkyman1337

Social Credit
Make it so you can use VapeV4 on Lunar Client 1.7. Paying for vape lite seems like a waste when you already paid 35 dollars for VapeV4, and I'd rather be able to just use VapeV4 for Lunar 1.7 than use forge and lose all the fps and mod benefits on LC.

pickledick

Social Credit
neither work on 1.7 lunar and why would you want to use 1.7 anyways when every good thing about 1.7 is on 1.8 lunar

Funkyman1337

Social Credit
neither work on 1.7 lunar and why would you want to use 1.7 anyways when every good thing about 1.7 is on 1.8 lunar
There are many advantages to 1.7, hit delay is non-existent, bow boosting and rodding feel much smoother in my opinion, and generally 1.7 is just a better version, that's just my take on things.

pickledick

Social Credit
There are many advantages to 1.7, hit delay is non-existent, bow boosting and rodding feel much smoother in my opinion, and generally 1.7 is just a better version, that's just my take on things.
hit delay is fixed on vape. its called noclickdelay and mousedelayfix.
that fixes hit registration and rodding, etc, theyre all from the same issue and its fixed if you enable those mods on vape.

everything else that you might think is better is mainly just nostalgia combined with peoples misunderstanding of the above things I said. there is objectively no reason at all to be using 1.7 anymore.

step

Social Credit
hit delay is fixed on vape. its called noclickdelay and mousedelayfix.
that fixes hit registration and rodding, etc, theyre all from the same issue and its fixed if you enable those mods on vape.

everything else that you might think is better is mainly just nostalgia combined with peoples misunderstanding of the above things I said. there is objectively no reason at all to be using 1.7 anymore.
noclickdelay and mousedelayfix is bannable on servers???

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Make it so you can use VapeV4 on Lunar Client 1.7. Paying for vape lite seems like a waste when you already paid 35 dollars for VapeV4, and I'd rather be able to just use VapeV4 for Lunar 1.7 than use forge and lose all the fps and mod benefits on LC.
This was already denied.
noclickdelay and mousedelayfix is bannable on servers???
Not detectable