VAPEv4 Blatant vs Ghost

M7H.GG

Social Credit
As you know, Vape is a High quality Minecraft Ghost Cheat which costs Around ($34.99USD OR EUR29.81 €) And that's pretty Expensive for a Minecraft Cheat itself, But there is Reasons, Now Let's start with the Most Common. VAPEV4, Vapev4 is a Ghost/Blatant Cheat although it costs a lot of Money for Just the 50+ Features i think about (30) for the Blatant ones, That doesn't mean the Blatant Ones are "good", Now you Probably have VAPEV4 like me and they seem to bypass well and do the job but well you see they aren't the "best' for this type of Price, i mean lets take hypixel for Example you can easily bypass server with HIGH Settings on ranked and you aren't going to get banned until about 3 hours, and that's good but does it really mean they will have no issues bypassing this spefic server? Well the answer is "yes" and "No" Because vape gets updated pretty oftenly to fix bugs/bypasses but not all the time, around in may i noticed some bugs with vape struggling a bit to bypass hypixel and that was fixed and hypixel "tries" to fix their anticheat but really fail to fix this type of old shit and they have at least did something about it but not for long and now about the ghost features, they bypass pretty much the "best" at least from my experience, but on MMC the Reach is bypassing worse then it does on this client called "itami" a Japanese word for "pain" and most configs for MMC were less then 3.10 for VAPE and then you join Itami's Discord and then you look at the configs for MMC they seem higher and better bypassing according to their community members. so vapev4 may not have the "best" reach bypasses, But does have Better Autoclicker bypasses then this client. now about the Aimassest, it seems that is good and does well in most servers even MMC it obviously has some problems which is understandable but does it have the "best" Aimassest, that's your answer

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Reach is reach, it's not possible to have "the best" reach. Blatant bypasses have never been a priority, improving combat modules, fixing bugs are the priority. Also it's super easy to patch a Fly, Speed, Scaffold etc. The detections for AutoClicker and AimAssist, it's really rare, the last detection for the aim assist is 2.5 years ago, the autoclicker has been slightly improved early year.

processos

Social Credit
Reach is reach, it's not possible to have "the best" reach.
I don't know if you're saying about the reach module or the reach options for the modules, you can't have a better attack reach (unless it is very poorly coded, like just a distance check and that's it lol), but the client can get better points to aim based on the distance
Anyways, Vape doesn't need such specific thing

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I don't know if you're saying about the reach module or the reach options for the modules, you can't have a better attack reach (unless it is very poorly coded, like just a distance check and that's it lol), but the client can get better points to aim based on the distance
Anyways, Vape doesn't need such specific thing
I talked about the reach module itself.