vape v4 vs rise

YayaVapesMinecraft

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Which one is better? people say it's rise and i might buy rise but ill wait for answers

Rise has inf reach but idk if vape does to

?SolarFlare?

Social Credit
Which one is better? people say it's rise and i might buy rise but ill wait for answers

Rise is good for rage cheating and vape is good for closet cheating, i own rise and vape but if you don't want to get banned quickly (depending on the config and if staff are on) get vape but if you have alts or want too buy alternative accounts from places like gura then buy rise or spent more money and get augustus since augustus has way better bypasses for many different anti cheats (Polar, NCP, Vulcan etc) so does rise but most configs are outdated but rise 6.1 should be out this month with way better bypasses so yeah

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
rise and moon have their pros and cons
Moon has cleaner visuals which don't eat FPS as much. Additionally it has way better bypasses and bypass updates.
You can go for augustus but it isn't user friendly so you need to know what you're doing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Rise is shit, get moon for blatant cheating.
Moon doesn't have an autoblock or anything and 1.12.2 via version flags on hypixel and almost insta bans even while sitting in lobbies with no modules enabled (Moon has said this is an issue and pretty much said to not use 1.12.2 on hypixel and 1.8.x doesn't have a working ab), it also hasn't been updated in over 2 months and the devs haven't shown much interest in updating it any time soon, and before they update 1.8.x they've said they're working on 1.20

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit

Both clients have completely different purposes and you can't compare them, Vape is for closet cheating and Rise is for blatant cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Moon doesn't have an autoblock or anything and 1.12.2 via version flags on hypixel and almost insta bans even while sitting in lobbies with no modules enabled (Moon has said this is an issue and pretty much said to not use 1.12.2 on hypixel and 1.8.x doesn't have a working ab), it also hasn't been updated in over 2 months and the devs haven't shown much interest in updating it any time soon, and before they update 1.8.x they've said they're working on 1.20
1.12 banning is a hypixel issue.
Rise is really being like novoline in 2022, they apparently have a bypassing autoblock, sprint scaffold and so on while I've only lasted 20 minutes before a ban.
I honestly miss tenacity and the 4 hour playtimes with an actual autoblock, speed and scaffold.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
V4

-Reputable devs

- working modules

-updated decently often

- doesn’t Update blatant modules

Rise

-ran by scammers

-modules get fixed in half a day

-buys all their bypasses from other devs

-probably going to be abandoned at some point

YayaVapesMinecraft

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Alr also i have a few more questions if we could take on discord? My user is crazymaxwell123
My opinion is the same about all of them.

Blatant cheating is dead, it’s just used by snipers that are so sad with their life they can’t find anything else fun to do but ruin winstreaks.

Who btw most of which are legit ^

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
V4

-Reputable devs

- working modules

-updated decently often

- doesn’t Update blatant modules

Rise

-ran by scammers

-modules get fixed in half a day

-buys all their bypasses from other devs

-probably going to be abandoned at some point
In my opinion a client like vape can be discontinued/abandoned right now and it'll be better than majority of other clients for a long time.
The thing with blatant cheating is you need to know that you WILL risk money on blatant clients so I suggest getting a very customizable one with a script system since even after it discontinues you will be able to make your own bypasses. I think augustus, although 80$ would be a good pick but it isn't very user friendly meaning newer cheaters will find stuff confusing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also people need to notice that developing/maintaining a good blatant client is hundreds of times harder than just a ghost client.
The reason being that you constantly need to make new bypasses in a short time, possibly releasing broken modules just for them not to get patched. Ghost clients don't bypass so if their modules are coded properly you can leave it for months without updates and the community still won't care since it isn't giving them difficulties.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
In my opinion a client like vape can be discontinued/abandoned right now and it'll be better than majority of other clients for a long time.
The thing with blatant cheating is you need to know that you WILL risk money on blatant clients so I suggest getting a very customizable one with a script system since even after it discontinues you will be able to make your own bypasses. I think augustus, although 80$ would be a good pick but it isn't very user friendly meaning newer cheaters will find stuff confusing.
I can't find the video rn but I think raindots uploaded on his second channel like a month ago the state of astolfo where nothing really works anymore and had to use some scripts to even get the basic things but still got banned after 10 minutes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I can't find the video rn but I think raindots uploaded on his second channel like a month ago the state of astolfo where nothing really works anymore and had to use some scripts to even get the basic things but still got banned after 10 minutes.
The client is basically discontinued, no update for over a year so it has to rely on scripts, can't expect more.