Vape v4 on lunar client

Bugxie

Social Credit
I was wondering if your able to inject vape v4 into lunar client as you can do it in blc

jadin77

Social Credit
I was wondering if your able to inject vape v4 into lunar client as you can do it in blc
yo you that guy on yt bugxie if so give me my fucking money back scammer atleast one of you staff scammed me if you not him my bad you all got same ish profile pic too

mysticah

Social Credit
No, Vape v4 does not work on lunar client. We were lucky to get it to work on blc. But vape lite doesn't work on lunar client either. Also manthe clicker works on lunar client so use that if you wanted to cheat.

Poggers

Social Credit
whats manthe clicker?
doesnt vape and vape lite already have a auto clicker?
No, Vape v4 does not work on lunar client. We were lucky to get it to work on blc. But vape lite doesn't work on lunar client either. Also manthe clicker works on lunar client so use that if you wanted to cheat.

Social Credit
no because lunar prevents injections
Then how do other fully established clients (with other modules than just autoclickers) inject into Lunar? It is definitely possible and I can’t imagine Manthe is not working on it with the amount of requests he is getting. It’s just a matter of time.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Then how do other fully established clients (with other modules than just autoclickers) inject into Lunar? It is definitely possible and I can’t imagine Manthe is not working on it with the amount of requests he is getting. It’s just a matter of time.
which clients are you referring to?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Currently, it's not possible to make an injection client for Lunar.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
its impossible to make injection client for lunar
atleast it would be quickly patched
only external clients and autoclickers work but only anticheat off
there could be clients/autoclickers that can bypass ac on but idk

Sajit

Social Credit
its impossible to make injection client for lunar
atleast it would be quickly patched
only external clients and autoclickers work but only anticheat off
there could be clients/autoclickers that can bypass ac on but idk
the clients which "can bypass with ac on" would most likely be private.

Social Credit
Everybody called me crazy when I brought up Manthe was likely working on a way to inject into Lunar...