vape v4 mmc settings

Lip

Social Credit
I usually use these settings when I play mmc on vape v4
AC 11.4-14.6
and no reach/velocity and I'm pretty scared because I used those settings in another shitty practice server and I got banned for autoclicking.
Can anyone help me?

QuzFlips

Social Credit
I also use AimAssist and Reach (3.1-3.3)

Use reach at your own risk

Also I use about 9-12 CPS for autoclicking

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
He doesn't make the anti cheat on mmc he isn't even involved, i had a talk with manthe about this if you have questions lemme know

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
wait why the fucc would a ghost client dev own a minecraft server with a legitimate anticheat that does not make sense at all wtf
Every server has a legitimate anticheat. Nobody that works on the mmc anticheat has access to vape or vice versa. There is no correlation between the two, and you might argue that there could be a conflict of interest, but this has been the situation for 3 years now and there's never been any issues.

MMC does not distinguish between clients, no anticheat checks have ever been made to specifically detect Vape. Everything is generalized, for example if you are using too high of reach there is nothing anyone can do to get around that, reach is reach.

Vape functions the same regardless of what server you are on. Regarding the sort of modules you might use on there, it does not and never has had have any "bypasses" for specific servers/anticheats. It's not necessary to, it bypasses by default by not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I'm generalizing some things here obviously, my point is some people may be concerned that one effects the other, but that is not the case.

• No
Reactions: vox

Pqradox

Social Credit
Every server has a legitimate anticheat. Nobody that works on the mmc anticheat has access to vape or vice versa. There is no correlation between the two, and you might argue that there could be a conflict of interest, but this has been the situation for 3 years now and there's never been any issues.

MMC does not distinguish between clients, no anticheat checks have ever been made to specifically detect Vape. Everything is generalized, for example if you are using too high of reach there is nothing anyone can do to get around that, reach is reach.

Vape functions the same regardless of what server you are on. Regarding the sort of modules you might use on there, it does not and never has had have any "bypasses" for specific servers/anticheats. It's not necessary to, it bypasses by default by not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I'm generalizing some things here obviously, my point is some people may be concerned that one effects the other, but that is not the case.
I wouldn't necessarily consider a joke of an anticheat like Wat

Every server has a legitimate anticheat except for Hypixel, one of the biggest minecraft servers.