Vape v4 for Ranked Skywars

Cavalier

Social Credit
Im so fucking close to buying vape v4 while already owning Entropy, can you push me over the edge by giving me in depth reasons to buy it for hypixel?

Veraux

Social Credit
To be completely honest with you, I would save the 35 dollars if you already have a pretty decent one already. Vape might have a few extra features but it’s 35 dollars that you could spend on literally anything else. Just my opinion, of course

Cavalier

Social Credit
To be completely honest with you, I would save the 35 dollars if you already have a pretty decent one already. Vape might have a few extra features but it’s 35 dollars that you could spend on literally anything else. Just my opinion, of course
True, but ranked skywars shitters driving me insane and i heard vape has shit like combo limits.

Veraux

Social Credit
True, but ranked skywars shitters driving me insane and i heard vape has shit like combo limits.
I think that’s anti combo, yeah. If you really want to spend that much money for anti combo though, your choice I guess

pickledick

Social Credit
Entropy is like a practice client man. If you actually want the ability to shit on kids in skywars you want something like v4, it’s literally built for it

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
You can buy v4 for rsw but I hope you understand that now a days u can’t just pvp for rating, gamesense is more important and there arent really any cheats to improve game sense

50sixone

Social Credit
You can buy v4 for rsw but I hope you understand that now a days u can’t just pvp for rating, gamesense is more important and there arent really any cheats to improve game sense

For that you just have to play more. Can also watch videos on other top players at your ping range