Vape v4 Archive

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
does anyone have vape v4 archives? like download links for all versions of vapev4, version 4.00, 4.01, 4.02, 4.03, and 4.04
dont ask questions yourself, this is a simple yes or no question. If you have it please msg me on discord. QuackKing#7062 If not, either ignore this thread or reply no your choice
Hey ding dong the launcher updates automatically so there’s no way to get older versions.

idc9999

Social Credit
does anyone have vape v4 archives? like download links for all versions of vapev4, version 4.00, 4.01, 4.02, 4.03, and 4.04
dont ask questions yourself, this is a simple yes or no question. If you have it please msg me on discord. QuackKing#7062 If not, either ignore this thread or reply no your choice
use the wayyybackmachine lol, ive heard its useful idk

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
yeah i know that now. i assumed vape v4 worked like vape lite where it doesnt autoupdate.
I hate to break it to you chief but I’m pretty sure VL does auto update. The only way you can get an older version of VL is if you download it by going to vape.gg/download/lite in your address bar. The only reason that works is because it still points to the launcher for VL 2.6? or something like that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I hate to break it to you chief but I’m pretty sure VL does auto update. The only way you can get an older version of VL is if you download it by going to vape.gg/download/lite in your address bar. The only reason that works is because it still points to the launcher for VL 2.6? or something like that.
vape lite doesnt autoupdate, i have version 3.1 of it. except i dont have a premium account so i cant launch / inject it