vape v4 animations + target hud options

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Just code a mod for it it’s so easy lol we don’t need this -1
“-1” is this the mineplex forums you dimwit? Also: I can guarantee you’ve never coded anything because you can’t “code a mod” that will change the animation of you hitting while blocking w/o having access to the source code of the client.

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
That wouldn’t work because you don’t have access to vapes code.
What do you mean with this? Why would you need vape code? And even if that's the problem, you can use reflection to wait to the vape stuff be loaded and hook it, it's just a little complicated because it's obfuscated

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
What do you mean with this? Why would you need vape code? And even if that's the problem, you can use reflection to wait to the vape stuff be loaded and hook it, it's just a little complicated because it's obfuscated
You’d need the vape code because the animations are most likely hard coded into the killaura. If they’re hard coded in you’d have to override them as opposed to just rewriting them the way you could if you had access to the source. Hopefully I explained that in a decent way.

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
You’d need the vape code because the animations are most likely hard coded into the killaura. If they’re hard coded in you’d have to override them as opposed to just rewriting them the way you could if you had access to the source. Hopefully I explained that in a decent way.
Most clients animations is a separated module that executes its own render hand/item/whatever method in the hook to that method, and then cancels the original method

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Most clients animations is a separated module that executes its own render hand/item/whatever method in the hook to that method, and then cancels the original method
Vape is weird when it comes to that and I think the animations aren’t they’re own separate module as there’s only one of them. It’s either that or it has no custom animation but I haven’t really seen anyone use V4 KA so I can’t say for certain.