Vape v3 Or Lite?

Booce

Social Credit
Whats the main difference between the two? I know that v3 isnt made to bypass SS right?? But im not really wanting to buy monthly for lite.Just looking for info.

Booce

Social Credit
Never mind lol i just bought v3,Should i play with a vpn on or off? first time cheating on my account and IP

Saprix

Social Credit
Whats the main difference between the two? I know that v3 isnt made to bypass SS right?? But im not really wanting to buy monthly for lite.Just looking for info.
You should wait for permanent vape lite.
Vape v3 has more features but is not made to bypass ss.
Vape lite has essential ghost feature and is ss proof

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 is engineered to be the perfect choice for customers who want to blatant cheat on servers like Hypixel, Mineplex and etc., but still have the ability to closet cheat at relative safety on other more competitive servers. It has a lot more features than Vape Lite, but it is more detectable than Vape Lite. That is where Vape Lite shines. It is very good at hiding itself and is perfect for someone who wants to closet cheat and never get caught. We offer a full refund guarantee if you get banned as a result of a screenshare while using Vape Lite (https://www.vape.gg/terms-of-service). Vape Lite has less features than Vape V3 -- it only has a few essential modules (autoclicker, aimassist, velocity, etc).

In short:

If you want to cheat blatantly, purchase Vape V3. If you want to cheat and never get caught, purchase Vape Lite.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Vape V3 is engineered to be the perfect choice for customers who want to blatant cheat on servers like Hypixel, Mineplex and etc., but still have the ability to closet cheat at relative safety on other more competitive servers. It has a lot more features than Vape Lite, but it is more detectable than Vape Lite. That is where Vape Lite shines. It is very good at hiding itself and is perfect for someone who wants to closet cheat and never get caught. We offer a full refund guarantee if you get banned as a result of a screenshare while using Vape Lite (https://www.vape.gg/terms-of-service). Vape Lite has less features than Vape V3 -- it only has a few essential modules (autoclicker, aimassist, velocity, etc).

In short:

If you want to cheat blatantly, purchase Vape V3. If you want to cheat and never get caught, purchase Vape Lite.
Just to add on top of that: Vape Lite has overlay mode for Search and ESP (Including nametags), which means said modules won't show up on your recording software. So if you're a streamer who's looking for a way to xray on stream this is a perfect choice for you.
Some CS:GO cheats call that Anti OBS.

Dark_

Social Credit
Permanent vape lite usually goes on sale during vape sales like Christmas or Summer