vape v3 for blatant cheating

astetic

Social Credit
will vape v3 get better for blatant cheats? Many free blatant clients are better, and since v3 is detectable in ss its only use is for cheating on hypixel. Would be cool to see better blatant cheats imo. Currently it's kinda useless to buy vape v3 if you don't intend to cheat on hypixel.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Many free blatant clients are better
I'd like you to point out one free blatant client that has any advantages over Vape V3 lol.

Would be cool to see better blatant cheats imo.
Like what? We're always working on improving our existing modules in Vape. If you have any suggestions for modules that should be added, you're welcome to post your suggestions on our subforum for that.

Cynicism without actual concrete suggestions for improvement is useless. Vape V3 is worth it for the price because it's a quality client. Other clients come and go, we are here for the long haul. We'll never stop updating Vape, so long as there is stuff for us to add or fix in the client(s). If you don't want to use Vape, you don't have to, but there's no point on shitting on the client without offering suggestions for us to improve.

xMauZ

Social Credit
will vape v3 get better for blatant cheats? Many free blatant clients are better, and since v3 is detectable in ss its only use is for cheating on hypixel. Would be cool to see better blatant cheats imo. Currently it's kinda useless to buy vape v3 if you don't intend to cheat on hypixel.
Name a free blatant client that isn’t a fucking rat lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Sigma seems to be a good free blatant hack specially for hypixel, not sure if its better than vape tho, maybe they have a module or two that are better than vape or not even in vape, but vape has way more features and at least the devs here never ratted their own client unlike Sigma. Liquid Bounce and Wurst could have the maximum amount of modules, but a lot of them are detectable, Liquid Bounce is way better than Wurst obviously, but still Vape is better.

astetic

Social Credit
Sigma seems to be a good free blatant hack specially for hypixel, not sure if its better than vape tho, maybe they have a module or two that are better than vape or not even in vape, but vape has way more features and at least the devs here never ratted their own client unlike Sigma. Liquid Bounce and Wurst could have the maximum amount of modules, but a lot of them are detectable, Liquid Bounce is way better than Wurst obviously, but still Vape is better.
honestly liquidbounce is the best free known blatant client rn. The autoconfigs are decent and they have bypassing fly for like 4 big servers. Also phase worked on cubecraft REALLY well. Liquidbounce shines with its scripts though, which the community makes. The community is really fire too, they literally have a completely free altgen with pretty much no ads if you join their discord. Also sigma isn't a rat i'm pretty sure?

xMauZ

Social Credit
honestly liquidbounce is the best free known blatant client rn. The autoconfigs are decent and they have bypassing fly for like 4 big servers. Also phase worked on cubecraft REALLY well. Liquidbounce shines with its scripts though, which the community makes. The community is really fire too, they literally have a completely free altgen with pretty much no ads if you join their discord. Also sigma isn't a rat i'm pretty sure?
Link the discord?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I'm gonna do it for them.
1. Performance (since Vape uses Forge, performance is automatically affected by it in a negative way)
Forge shouldn't effect your performance noticeably itself, however certain mods or game settings can cause issues. And you should probably be using optifine either way.

2. Properly working features (FastConsume aka FastUse seems to not work anywhere - not even on Mineplex where even 0 ticks work to consume/use items, because it always flags for some reason, while others don't flag, NoSlowdown also flags and doesn't really bypass anything properly since there are no speed reducement/stop sprinting/... values in it, Hypixel Fly sets back after first take off, which makes me being not able to use the boost, etc)
Fastconsume doesnt work, that is something we can look into. Noslowdown works fine I just tested it, although it kicks back occasionally. Not sure what you mean by that with fly you'd have to clarify.

3. Better/more options (e.g. a block rate for AutoBlock; Killaura, being able to adjust the rotation speed of Killaura, because some anti-cheats do detect instant rotations, Miss rate option to make Killaura more "legit" to anti-cheats, Sneak option for Scaffold, because some anti-cheats on also popular servers detect Scaffold without real sneaking, a Damage-Boost-Fly, because the current Timer boost is just not good enough anymore, AAC Velocity, because it simply isn't enough to play around with the X, Y reducer to bypass its Velocity detection, etc)
Those killaura options would be redundant, hypixel does not check for either of those. The scaffold is a real sneak, I'm not sure if you were assuming its packet based or something, but it literally just presses the sneak keybind for you. With velocity I wasnt aware of any horizontal velocity detection with AAC if that is what you are implying. Otherwise vertical has always been detectable.
4. Up-To-Date online configs (Do I really have to explain this?)
I'm assuming you mean public profiles. Those are made and published by users, not us. If you want a up to date one then use an up to date one, theres about 1200 to choose from.