Vape V3.28 AutoHeal

TinkDevens

Social Credit
I noticed that today Vape has been updated to v3.28, and they added a new combat module called AutoHeal. It seems to me that this module makes you consume your healing items automatically. Options are soup and potion.

What exactly does this do? Are the only scenarios that this module would work nodebuff and soup pvp?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I noticed that today Vape has been updated to v3.28, and they added a new combat module called AutoHeal. It seems to me that this module makes you consume your healing items automatically. Options are soup and potion.

What exactly does this do? Are the only scenarios that this module would work nodebuff and soup pvp?
Well, more or less across the board servers allow the usage of Instant Health Splash potions to heal you. Only some servers have plugins that use Soup as a healing item. Either way, the module does the same thing, just in two different variants. It'll top your health up whenever you need to, so long as you have the items available to do so. You can probably use AutoHeal w/ potions on any server you like, whereas Soup is a little bit more limited these days.

TinkDevens

Social Credit
Well, more or less across the board servers allow the usage of Instant Health Splash potions to heal you. Only some servers have plugins that use Soup as a healing item. Either way, the module does the same thing, just in two different variants. It'll top your health up whenever you need to, so long as you have the items available to do so. You can probably use AutoHeal w/ potions on any server you like, whereas Soup is a little bit more limited these days.
Does it bypass hypixel? This seem to be a macro.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
It's basically just a macro that you don't have to manually click so yeah it bypasses. Using it on nodebuff will probably look blatant though.