Vape Updates

tired

Social Credit
Are there any updates planned for the future? New Features or optimizations maybe?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Are there any updates planned for the future? New Features or optimizations maybe?
Vape is already very optimized, believe it or not. The very nature of Vape (being an injectable client) makes it very hard to optimize, but in almost every update we've pushed, there are code optimizations and other "behind the scenes" stuff that aims to make the client run faster.

We are open to adding more features to Vape V3, but at this point we've pretty much exhausted the list of potential features to add. Nearly everything that could be even considered slightly useful to any of our customers is already in Vape V3, and anything that we haven't added yet is almost certainly not in the client because it'd just clutter up the client and no one would use it. If you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see in the client you can post them over at our suggestions subforum.

TL;DR: We are still actively working on and updating all of our products. We have slowed down considerably as of late because (at least in our opinion) there isn't much left to add to our products. If you have any ideas on what we should add next we'd love to hear your suggestions.

tired

Social Credit
Vape is already very optimized, believe it or not. The very nature of Vape (being an injectable client) makes it very hard to optimize, but in almost every update we've pushed, there are code optimizations and other "behind the scenes" stuff that aims to make the client run faster.

We are open to adding more features to Vape V3, but at this point we've pretty much exhausted the list of potential features to add. Nearly everything that could be even considered slightly useful to any of our customers is already in Vape V3, and anything that we haven't added yet is almost certainly not in the client because it'd just clutter up the client and no one would use it. If you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see in the client you can post them over at our suggestions subforum.

TL;DR: We are still actively working on and updating all of our products. We have slowed down considerably as of late because (at least in our opinion) there isn't much left to add to our products. If you have any ideas on what we should add next we'd love to hear your suggestions.
Thanks for the answer. Yea I already submitted something in the blatant subforum. I would love to be able to disable the autoclicker randomization. Is this something realistic or nah?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Thanks for the answer. Yea I already submitted something in the blatant subforum. I would love to be able to disable the autoclicker randomization. Is this something realistic or nah?
We don't have any plans to add a feature that disables the autoclicker randomization as of now. If you want to use a constant CPS auto-clicker, it's very easy to set one up using any number of other programs: autohotkey, razer synapse, logitech g-suite or whatever it's called, etc.

Sanbalator

Social Credit
I mean the only way too get more features is to buy both Vapes. Vape Lite has some other features than V3 like Combo Mode but V3 is more for blatant needs, so ya!