Yuzuki

Social Credit
If this dont work then no clue. Try lunar, I think its better

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Vape Lite has injected into Lunar and BLC, and VapeV4 has injected into Lunar and BLC for me. Redownload Vape, if that doesn't work, just switch up to Lunar Client. BLC got pedos, you don't want them stealing your info right?

Pqradox

Social Credit
Guys have any help on vape injecting into blc!
First of all check out my thread. But here's the basics of it: 1) make sure you are using the latest version of vape v4. Having an outdated version will not work. Second, make sure you inject in the menu screen on vape v4. Injecting it while playing the game WILL NOT WORK. If that doesn't work, redownload the latest version of v4 and try again. Don't use debug mode or anything, I haven't tried it and idk how it would interact with vape v4.

Sidneyy

Social Credit
How’d I re install V4? I mean like delete it and re install but how’d I reinstall properly? Also mine doesn’t crash it just says Vape doesn’t support it.

Pqradox

Social Credit
How’d I re install V4? I mean like delete it and re install but how’d I reinstall properly? Also mine doesn’t crash it just says Vape doesn’t support it.
ill look into it when i get the chance. Basically you just delete your current vape version, go to the downloads page on the website and redownload a new copy of vape, and then run BLC, when it's in the main menu inject vape.