Vape Lite vs Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_

Social Credit
Does vape lite currently bypass paladin ss tool (paladin.ac), if not what can I do?

Cozu

Social Credit
Let's just say that it does detect Vape Lite, I'm just saying if it does. There's really nothing you can do other than waiting for Manthe to patch the detection method. The only thing you can do is play on servers that doesn't use Paladin. I recommend Lunar and Minemen club as both servers have pretty decent playerbase and doesn't use Paladin.

Dark_

Social Credit
Let's just say that it does detect Vape Lite, I'm just saying if it does. There's really nothing you can do other than waiting for Manthe to patch the detection method. The only thing you can do is play on servers that doesn't use Paladin. I recommend Lunar and Minemen club as both servers have pretty decent playerbase and doesn't use Paladin.
Well, I know that, but im playing faithful with vape lite. I wanted to know if it is currently detected or not.

TheRealRandyMcbobo

Social Credit
Well, I know that, but im playing faithful with vape lite. I wanted to know if it is currently detected or not.
Hey hows it going Dark_ Vape lite is not detectable if you run it through forge but it IS detectable if you run it through Badlion Client. Paladin could have done a patch or an update but last time I checked it hasnt so you should be ok! Btw I recommend getting a better server faithful is shit!

Dark_

Social Credit
Hey hows it going Dark_ Vape lite is not detectable if you run it through forge but it IS detectable if you run it through Badlion Client. Paladin could have done a patch or an update but last time I checked it hasnt so you should be ok! Btw I recommend getting a better server faithful is shit!
We know faithful is shit, but we all have ranks. My friend has been banned on 5 accounts, we even cobble monstered a base and an admin had to clean it up by hand LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.