Vape lite or vape v4?

Frip

Social Credit
Hey!
I really just need to be able to bridge (God bridge and such). Would Vape lite or vape v4 be better? I know v4 got safewalk but wouldn't that be a bit too blatant if you were a known member on a server?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
vape lite has pvp-based closet so no bridge-related cheats, v4 has fastplace, safewalk and eagle scaffold. If youre planning on buying either for pvp (personally recommend v4 if you don't play on screenshare servers), i'd recommending using vape with raven b+ installed, as it has a bridge assist and autoplace
you're a retard. Vape Lite has fastplace and scaffold both good for bridging and safewalk is not good for bridging. Also wtf is eagle scaffold.

Frip

Social Credit
you're a retard. Vape Lite has fastplace and scaffold both good for bridging and safewalk is not good for bridging. Also wtf is eagle scaffold.
How customizable is the scaffold? Are you able to make it look legit?

Rases

Social Credit
vape v4 = hypixel client
vape lite = pvp server client with screen share proof (also good for recording)

etops

Social Credit
vape lite has pvp-based closet so no bridge-related cheats, v4 has fastplace, safewalk and eagle scaffold. If youre planning on buying either for pvp (personally recommend v4 if you don't play on screenshare servers), i'd recommending using vape with raven b+ installed, as it has a bridge assist and autoplace
you are so retarded can u please log out and never come back.

Snowbqll

Social Credit
go tell em monkey 🙈 mffaka has numbers in his name please stfu, even the void doesn't wanna hear the shit you spouting. you probably put ur dick in ur mouth and talk to it bc youre scared of ppl and your dick aint ever going into any other mouth ever
Nice roast man lmfao

etops

Social Credit
go tell em monkey 🙈 mffaka has numbers in his name please stfu, even the void doesn't wanna hear the shit you spouting. you probably put ur dick in ur mouth and talk to it bc youre scared of ppl and your dick aint ever going into any other mouth ever
refer to my previous statement