Vape lite or V3

charles90

Social Credit
i want to know wich Vape client is better cus they look same but i want to know what is better to get if i have no money limit i mean if i can buy the perma of lite

excine

Social Credit
vape v3 is for casual players that play like hypixel etc. vape lite is for closet cheating, going on practice servers, vipermc,faithful etc

xMauZ

Social Credit
Vape lite is meant for being undetected and being screenshare proof iirc. Vape lite does have modules like name tags & tracers, along with a search option where you can add any block for it to highlight. Like chests. Vape v3 has blatant features & closet features, it’s just more detectable. It comes down to what you’re needing. A blatant client that can bypass most modern servers like mineplex or hypixel (v3) or a client that is for the most part undetected on prac servers. (V lite)

Or you can just buy both :)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 is engineered to be the perfect choice for customers who want to blatant cheat on servers like Hypixel, Mineplex and etc., but still have the ability to closet cheat at relative safety on other more competitive servers. It has a lot more features than Vape Lite, but it is more detectable than Vape Lite. That is where Vape Lite shines. It is very good at hiding itself and is perfect for someone who wants to closet cheat and never get caught. We offer a full refund guarantee if you get banned as a result of a screenshare while using Vape Lite (https://www.vape.gg/terms-of-service). Vape Lite has less features than Vape V3 -- it only has a few essential modules (autoclicker, aimassist, velocity, etc).

In short:

If you want to cheat blatantly, purchase Vape V3. If you want to cheat and never get caught, purchase Vape Lite.