Vape Lite Nametags

return

Social Credit
Okay so I feel like this make me seem unlegit to friends, I call out nametags sometimes by accident when they're invis, no one has noticed I do that yet as I make it seem like it is a guess but, I think the people who are invis should have an orange nametag or something and non invis blue, just a thought.

return

Social Credit
Would you want this a preset colour or customizable?
Customizable would be nice, also maybe skeleton ESP or whatever could be a thing with a customizable colour? I know you may say use nametags but Skeleton ESP would be nice, again, just a thought.

San

Social Credit
As an extra sugestion on this i would like to add to make it clear or a person is shifting or not while using nametags. When someone is shift hiding near or in your base it can raise suspicion if you go for the person immedeatly. Especially vs other closet hackers it is kinda obvious when you are looking in the tags direction through walls while he is actually shifting. Because you dont know or he was actually shifting or not when nametags are on.
Plus when you are indeed calling a name out which only you see, and the others in your chat dont.
(Asking for Vape V3)